Invite friends

Holy crap have to exit game repeatedly in order to play at all it forces me to try to invite friends no exit options please fix this I hate pop ups already and this just ruins what little play time I have. No fix I find a less annoying game to play.

I haven’t been forced to invite anyone. If I was I would certainly complain and a lot. For me it was enough to go through that invite tutorial and then when you could leave it just close it and don’t invite anyone.

yup. but its a bug…

Snip-it_1565555287104 Snip-it_1565555312624 Snip-it_1565555340073

1 Like

happens every time

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

hey guys! sorry for the confusion. This is working as intented and will be shown appox. every 60 days. This is to ensure your Friend Invites go through successfully! Based on your feedback, we are looking in to disabling the feature once you have reached your maximum amount of Invites.

It happened to me already but this time managed to grab a video. Despite already claimed rewards for 20 invitations, tutorial “how to invite friend” was shown after I launched the game. I have only one account.

I’m sorry but I’m not sure if I understand you correctly @KiraSG. I already claimed rewards for 20 successful invitations and you claim I still must see the tutorial how to invite friends every 60 days?

Why do I need to see the tutorial every 60 days again?
It won’t change anything, I still won’t use it.
Could we then get a button to disable the 60 day reminder?

2 Likes

@KiraSG I suggest the same. We already got so many adds popping up. Don’t need a tutorial again and again.

1 Like

Cookie Settings