Invisible Goblin Balloon

I have the same problem and also emailed the company, but they say write my problem here. What should I do now. At the moment I have 5 Goblin chests with no Goblin Balloon!!!

I just got my sixth Goblin Chest but just because there is no balloon over my plot, I missed it! That is really ridiculous!!!

That was what happened to me too, guys. I’m pretty sure it’s connected to the shop not loading.

@Nothing and @Klarus, can you get your shops to load?

Dear @Commander_K,

It is nowhere on my devices (I have two accounts), and that is too disappointing to me. I hope to see the balloon soon.

@Nothing, it’s not that great but I hope you can get the balloon soon, if you want it.

I just got another crate today and the balloon appeared again but I can’t open the crate. The loading screen gets stuck. I believe it is the ducks, sabotaging our games :wink:

I also have this issue and it’s really annoying… I’ve looted plenty of crates to fill at least 3 balloons and just updated today to the Halloween client and still no balloon. I have an issue with my Google account after switching countries as I moved but I get no help from them and so I can’t make purchases on anything.

I don’t know what else to do unless it’s possible I can make a new Google account and transfer my game from my current email to the one.

It’s bad enough not being able to buy or even have VIP but the disadvantages keep piling up and it’s barely worth continuing at this point

I have a problem. I cant get the fifth item in the balloon though i selected. It not happens to the previous items ang the the second time.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.