Invisible and unknown attack

Lost all my heroes and no idea who’s attacking or the developer itself wants to pull me down

Anyone experiencing?

2 Likes

What do you mean by “lost all of your hero’s”? Lost them in a raid, lost them in a titan battle? Lost them as in you no longer have any hero’s in your arsenal?

1 Like

Lost in raid, especial events, and usual stuffs in province (season 2 - 16)

You’ll have to be clearer, no one knows what you’re trying to say.

2 Likes

When you say “Lost your heroes”, do you mean lost the battle? Or actually lost your heroes? Because honestly the only way to “lose” a hero is to feed them to another “hero”. Lock your heroes!!

1 Like

I would bet you just got hammered with DoT

1 Like

Does the hero die in battle?

Yes they die in the battle BUT i don’t see enemies attacking me they just lost their lives

Maybe you were fighting with enemies that can put a “damage over time” effect on your heroes, like Colen who deals direct damage with his special skill but also makes your heroes burning for a couple of turns?
Or was it a “poison mist” special atlantis level where every hero receives some damage every turn?
Any screenshot would be helpful.

1 Like

They possibly were killed by normal attacks. Not only specials will harm your health.

1 Like

Season 2 Province 16 has no poison mist, but stage 10 has Ameonna whose special can go into a ghost form, was that your experience?

1 Like

Hi

Are you a daily player or you are part of EP/SG?

He is hourly player.

Part of SG have “Staff” title below their username.

3 Likes

Neither nor, but I play almost daily.

1 Like

Thank you!

Well, am about to lost my trust on developer who is very greed, i’ve playing online games (mafia wars of zynga) wayback years and it was close due to the developer’s greedines and hoping this game wont go on the same fate.

I am very much dissappointed

Well, you have not clearly stated the issue. Is there any other language you may want to use? So that some forum members can understand and help to clarify the issue?

1 Like

Based on what I have read, no language in the world will crystallise the OPs question.

I think it’s just a blanket complaint

3 Likes

Well, thank you! I just learned that this game was bought by Zynga and i’ve been playing years of Zynga Games (Mafia Wars) and i understand now why this game have hugely change and become crap, hoping this game wont go on the same fate of MW

OK then bye good luck have fun

Given the total non-responsiveness to questions on the part of the OP, I’d agree with that assessment.

3 Likes