I guess I am a mid-game player:
- I almost have 3 x 4* Rainbow teams
- I got a couple of fully ascended 5* heroes
- I am able to complete all challenges and quests (sometimes with some help of battle items)
My progress, naturally, has stopped - at the “Mat Wall” – the ability to get more ascension items: First to level more 4* to deepen my roster, but also a couple of 5* I’d like to level (I also miss, naturally, very good 5* heroes surely worth leveling - but that’s not the topic here).
My question is this:
- I have fair 3* red and blue teams. Fair, but not excellent. I overall got 26 fully ascended 3* - which is quite a variety to pick from.
- I can regularly get to top 25% on raid tournaments. Sometimes top 10%, but sometimes only top 50%.
- I am able, with items, to get to challenge top 10K - but never to 1K… where more ascension items are available.
Would this be a good investment to build excellent 3* teams? i.e.:
- Bringing 4 -5 troops of red/blue to level 10 - would cost millions of food (assuming I spend only 1* troops as food); currently I have a couple of level 6 troops (2* oc) on each color.
- Spending emblems to bring my heroes to 11-18 emblem level (right now they are 0 to 6, depending on the heroes); It seems emblems on 3* have very good ROI.
Would this be a smart investment?
I know that legendary tournaments and challenges have much better loot, but I am far from getting to impressive results, and 5* raid tournaments are rare, in comparison to 3* raid tournaments.
I’ll be happy for any advice + the rationale behind it.
I’m sure many veteran players had walked through this dilemma before.
Thanks in advance!