Interesting find in the wild—Rabbit heroes

Magnis special hits harder with a secondary buff while Lepus has secondary negative. Magni is tons better

1 Like

Lepus hits nearby allies too

1 Like

This is what I kept forgetting when comparing the 2. Even if it’s “minor” damage I wonder how much that adds up to. But I don’t think enough to make up the huge difference in the secondary special effect.

1 Like

I agree, I also missed it. Just removing negative wpuld be enough

For others heroes it’s half of the main damage.
Yes, the cute rabbit kickass.

I want him so bad :money_mouth_face:

3 Likes

Generally minor is 50% damage for flanks and that bears out in testing.

No buffs did just shy of 1600 damage to a floor in 20-4, and it’s only a 25% debuff, and not to spoil the beta info but he’s now fast.

3 Likes

Someone has to post this, might as well be me:

6 Likes

I just had a moment of revelation. If I’m comparing Lepus to Magni, and we’re sort of close, that must mean he may actually be as/more viable than the other 5* Blues below Magni. At least from a damage dealer perspective.

…Or am I comparing apples to oranges?
Can we say he’s more desirable than Thorne and Richard but less than Athena and Magni (& Arthur). Maybe on par with Perseus and Isarnia? I am interested to find out how he’ll be rated with his buff.

Lepus is all about attack. He deals more raw damage than Magni, but has the inverse second part of his special, debuffing armor instead of Magni’s armor buff.

So it comes down to whether you want a kamikaze attacker.

1 Like

The blue bunny does NOT suck. I’ve been wrecking people in beta with him and Alaise.

1 Like

I really like this kind of heroes.
Huge benefits with huge counterfires.

Bored of all this “ohmygodhe/she’sperfectikickassofallpeople” heroes.

2 Likes

One question, the Kiril special cancels the rabbit debuff?

last night I saw on YouTube a video about the Easter event and 2 new heroes very interesting …

1 Like

Unless there’s another change, the rabbit defense debuffs cannot be dispelled.

2 Likes

Btw if this matters at all: If you fire Aerons special before lepus, he does not get a defence debuff

3 Likes

Smart, I like it!

Also saw in the notes the defense debuff isn’t as bad anymore for these little bunnies. Lowered from 25% to 20%

He and Arthur would make quite a pair.

i need this “Holy hand grenade of Antioch” (just for a few raids…promise)

2 Likes

OMG, what if this applies to Wu??? If it does, this guy just went to must have for me…

1 Like

Does not apply to wu. His mechanic is all in one. If it prevented the missing, it wpuld prevent the boost

2 Likes