Interesting Discovery re: Map Loot- Loot rolls for ascension items and ingredients

Wow. This is very useful information, thank you for doing, collating and reporting your findings.

2 Likes

I’ve updated the graphic @gregschen.

12 Likes

This deserves a bump up, thanks for your work on this @gregschen and thanks for maki Ng the graphics @Zartanis

5 Likes

nice work as usual @Zartanis!
could it be useful a roll-pour-flag scheme too?

1 Like

@ahriman512 (hi, btw!)

2 Likes

Ciao Greg! Ty, you’re a great friend of my lazyness :star_struck:

2 Likes

OP updated to include all provinces now.

Edit: I finally added a World Energy column now too. But it doesn’t account for all the little quirks of S1, nor does it account for the last stage in each season being one extra WE.

8 Likes

Ok, updated with the requested WE. Thanks @gregschen!

11 Likes

I just updated the OP with the first three provinces in Season 5.

3 Likes

Here is the updated graphic (finally) @gregschen. Thanks for the info starting in Season 5.

8 Likes

Hi guys,
I was hoping there was something out there that shows S4 Underwild Elemental Chests…
If I missed it somewhere in here, my apologies.
Btw- I’m looking specifically for Nature chest.
Ty all!

There are a number of these types of graphics around. I have one that says 9-2 would be good. I cannot seem to upload it at the moment.

1 Like

There’s a spreadsheet that tells you just how many recruits you get per map location and so far it’s been accurate… (I saved the link from a post in here, not my spreadsheet.). It also tells you the overall number of items you will get, but doesn’t break down the types of items beyond knowing what the game says will come at a higher rate for that province.

It also has best farming based on XP/We, various monsters/elements/WE.

1 Like

They can be found in the OP of the season 4 monster farming guide.

1 Like

Could you add Challenge Event stage too ?

Early low cost Challenge Event stage might worth.

The WE cost of “Season 4 - Province 18 - Normal” is 7 not 8.

1 Like

Thank you, I will get it updated.

1 Like

Hi @Zartanis
did you manage to update this for Season 5 already further?
Best, Red

1 Like

Hey everyone who watches this thread! I’ve been MIA for a while, obviously. But, I just got started cacthing up on the last six months’ info and am about halfway through the process I need to complete before I update this forum post. Expect to do so later this week. Just FYI for now. =-]

8 Likes

Hey there. I am awaiting @gregschen’s great info in order to update this graphic.

1 Like