Inherently funny word - Wikipedia

2 Likes

Can’t believe someone posted this here just before I did.

3 Likes

@Duaneski @Kayo @littleKAF @Rook

I always knew you guys were funny - now it’s Wikipedia official

8 Likes

I’m just throwing a plafoniera here.

Have fun.

3 Likes

Here is a funny word with K: Klosterfraumelissengeist :rofl:

4 Likes

I’m flabbergasted that there’s no translation in any language…

Hmmm , Kuckuckskinder have much k in it - but it’s not funny for the women’s man.
(In German Kuckuckskinder are children who’s social father is not their biological father AND he doesn’t know this)

1 Like

It’s a name for a product, which can’t be translated, like Bulldozer or Ford Mustang

But if you emptied the bottle of Klosterfraumelissengeist, every word sounds funny to you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses:

3 Likes

I meant the original Wikipedia article, not Klosterfrau Melissengeist, I know that…^^

As I know now, words with the letter k are considered as funny because there are not so many words with that letter in the English language.
It would be interesting, what words/letter this would be in other languages, I think it doesn’t work with German…

Edit: maybe words with X like Xylophon, Xavier Naidoo and such things :smiley:

1 Like

Ahhhhh. Sorry, i referred your answer to the previous post of yours. My mistake.

2 Likes

@RedRobyn thank you for the early morning LOL!!! Best post of the day!!!

2 Likes

@Elpis I think I see what you did here but I had to go check :face_with_monocle: :laughing:

2 Likes

What do you know about funny words

konstantynopolitańczykowianeczka

Also try said this👆

1 Like

This is gobbledegook :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I like strange information. Thanks for posting.

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Greetings!:

1. List item

Hootenanny
Nincompoop
Flibbertigibbet
Befuddled
Quack
Waddle

“At the hootenanny, we discovered the nincompoop was a flibbertigibbet because he was befuddled when we asked him to quack & waddle at the same time.”

3 Likes

Hiccup

No K, but a k sound :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Skedaddle
20 kkkkkkkkkkk

2 Likes