Information/info-graphics/links to guides tips a collection of it all! let dump it!

So i have made quite a few collections of info-graphics everything from Heros-Troops-Buildings-Leveling/Farming-Titans-Raiding/War-Event info. I would like to share what i have and maybe you guys and gals have something i dont! :slight_smile: So lets compile it and share and see what we come up with. i am lacking in proper titan information/info-graphics anything in that department would fantastic! or anything else for that matter! also any other way to contriboot. making or compiling into better info-graphics or spreadsheets. lets help the noobies learn!!

Disclaimer!! i do not take credit for any of the material as far as intellectual creation of any spread sheets or info-graphics. if you see an orginator i missed please feel free to notify me and ill add in the edit.

Edit credit! OwlSpirit,

-Shark_Bait_Ooh_Aah_aah

4 Likes

line_58192697226288 line_58200736941598

1 Like

1%20star 1b2601d3d6629698c16cc021e84f8dec57deb6d0_2_690x395 1e73cc5d15d5a16379348170581d61e468513821_2_690x248 1eac100fbe735343f570da8b4559fd9326557051_2_690x258 2%20star 4%20and%205%20star%20HOTM 8ca69d72579920b87b626771b84721140f1fce3e_2_690x237 28c57d37ecdd268e0f9f0cdd74f8f1faf64a9711_2_690x331 83e9fffb4be2367ed9dcbc669a644a70e7399a33_2_690x214 163d292efd135b61f7d997a3942f0d6c1c2a5de1_2_690x306 b5f8fc0abb15bc1b5dbcf6753a42dacda19a8591_2_690x240 e3b9fd414471a5a51568a9aa7af91b90eedf631c_2_690x209 e53f29a3f6fae61e6726baf098423e941b7e0ed1_2_690x247 family%20types

line_46497745374864 trainer

1 Like

line_58259480882773

1 Like

46%20PM

Troop%20leveling Troops%20Blue Troops%20Green Troops%20Purple Troops%20Red Troops%20Stat%20information Troops%20Yellow

2 Likes

Hi @Shark_Bait!

Many of the items you’ve posted appear to be things that actually originated elsewhere on the forum, e.g. from:

And I also see several things that I believe @OwlSpirit made.

It’s generally more useful on the forum to have things organized into separate related topics — like those above. I could probably track down where a few more of these came from too, for those already on the forum.

I’d also like to make sure the originators of these great infographics are properly credited.

I’m going to suggest to the mods to close this particular thread, since a lot of this duplicates resources already well-maintained elsewhere on the forum, but I’d certainly support you putting together your own guides in topic-specific posts on the forum. :slight_smile:

@Kerridoc @Rook @Coppersky I think this particular thread should be closed so these items can be organized in their respective homes (as most are now already). What do you think?

5 Likes

well im sharing it in a easily condensed form maybe even for those with alliances that would like to collect these for their respective teams. i also know that not everyone wants to run all over different threads for the corresponding topic. i have no issues giving credit to those who made what they made i am in no way taking credit for these i just compiled them. just want to make a melting pot of easily accessible information/material. i cant possibly see how that warrants a shut down of my thread.

1 Like

Well, if you have no issues giving credit - then why don’t you?
Experienced players may not have any difficulty recognizing these graphics and their originators, but new players may get confused.
If you have taken the time to find all these, why not add credit as you go? Compiling the data for each of these graphics has taken time and resources - and the originators have been very generous to share them with the forum. Personally, I believe you should show a little more respect when using data that others have compiled and already shared.

As for why shut down the thread? - because it is just another post of information already available. Nobody looking for something specific is going to find it easily here, because it is just a long thread of many different kinds of information. Anyone looking for specific information will be more likely to find it in one of the original threads.

4 Likes

i have no issues with that as i said. its not an attempt to be disrespectful far from. ill edit as i go and get info on the originators. id be more then thrilled to add edits for the makers as i go, as great community contributors that took their free unpaid time to create content for the community.

1 Like

In addition to the separate threads I started linking, there actually already is a consolidated resource thread as well:

@CheTranqui has also been hard at work with others building a Wiki that consolidates many of these resources in one place. You might actually be interested in contributing to that project. :slight_smile:

The forum also has a quoting and citation feature, so if we were going to make something like this, there’s a better way to do it that would also link the items back to their original sources, which would make it easier for players looking for more in-depth information to be able to click through, while still having many resources consolidated in one place.

Duplicate threads are technically not allowed, per Forum Rules, as @Witch mentioned, but that’s up to the mods, which is why I asked for their opinions. :slight_smile:

And in terms of crediting, again, I think we could leverage the forum software effectively for that.

Here’s an example of what that looks like, when someone quotes one thread from another — notice how credit and linkage is automatically maintained:

2 Likes

i see guess ill remove the thread find all proper links of the information i have and re approach. sorry didn’t be to be a “forum jerk” just trying to obtain more info for my alliance/friends alliances. so that we have material to give them to facilitate growth in game. i didnt want to keep endlessly scouring the threads and outside websites (was trying to save time). my apologies.

Well first off, don’t be sorry. And I hope I didn’t make you feel like a “forum jerk,” you’re not at all. :slight_smile:

I think the idea of consolidating resources into an easier-to-find location is an excellent one. I just want to help do it effectively.

@_John_Doe had the idea for that Master Links list, which was useful, and forum-based. And @Rook helped assemble it together.

And @CheTranqui had the idea for a new wiki, which is off the forum on a separate website.

I’m sure they’d all be happy to have your contributions identifying items to feature, whom to credit, and what resources make sense to have consolidated in one place for easy access.

Stick around, I’m sure some of them will chime in with ideas on how you and they can help organize all of this. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Duplicate threads lol! Go count all the threads moaning about mostly the same things. Shut them down and 50% of the forum disappears poof

Very true. The war and troop infographics are actually new to me and will augment those pages greatly. It’ll require some searching to find the original source, but either way it’s definitely better to have that information than not!

Thank you for sharing what you have, @Shark_Bait! The troops page is now better off for it!

I posted the links for some of them up above, and I may be able to find the sources of some of the others — which ones do you need?

Saw that - found NOX and POIS for a few of the troop stuff. Umm…

Attributions Still Needed:

1. Hero Leveling Quantities - Looks like a screenshot of a spreadsheet
  2. Buffs & Debuffs
  3. War Attack Windows
  4. Trainer Hero Roster

The search continues…

Cool, I’ll be around later today, I can take a look when you’ve hunted some more. :smile:

1 Like

Could you post screenshots of what you have?

See the first post - it’s all up there.

If I can’t find a source I won’t use the graphic. Not a huge deal, but it’d be nice.

Is this list up to date with what you’re still looking for?