Inexperienced but willing

Check us out at Strange Circles.

We are competitive and friendly. Our group of leaders have all been with the Alliance for over 300 days. We enjoy helping people learn the game and only expect participation.

We use Facebook and Discord but neither are required. We range from level 23 to 55 and have members from all over the globe.

1 Like

Spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spammity spam! If you know the rest of the song, come join Crew Squires and teach me. I’m hopeless at music but I have a lot of fun there playing whack-a-titan.
@WhenWeCollide can testify

4 Likes

I saw your last 100k+ whack. Pretty impressive.

2 Likes

We’re gonna whack this 9* as easy as the last two, maybe easier. :smiley:

3 Likes

I was summoned here by Rigs to say things.

If you join Crew it comes with a swanky ankle bracelet! It beeps if you try to leave and everything!

And if you dont beat the titans they make you livejournal your feelings. THE BASEST OF TORTURES.

Otherwise yeah we are super duper chill <.<

4 Likes

I’ve bedazzzled my ankle bracelet. It def needed some bling.

Gotta love that staybecauseimafraidtoleave feeling we have at Crew. Bahahahaha.

2 Likes

The Crew is like the mafia…

unnamed-11

3 Likes

Lmao yup 100%. Makes it hard to even break from the game

1 Like

Hi. We are building an alliance and you would be most welcome. We are The Howling and you would be a fine fit.

1 Like

@Stringfellow have you had any luck finding an alliance? If so, I can close this thread for you. Let me know. :blush:

1 Like

Thank you everyone for offering. Decisions, decisions …

I’ve never felt so wanted.

I think I’ve made a choice, and the winner is …

2 Likes

Did you leave us hanging??

With the inexperienced but willing, cold feet does happen

Well, I didn’t want anyone to be upset so I let it go. If you must know I went with a training alliance, Watchkeepers Novice. Maybe I stay there, maybe I don’t, but for now I think this is the best. I didn’t want to be the low man on the totem and some of the others seemed more advanced. Given time, I’ll be bringin’ the fight to everyone.

2 Likes

So are you saying @zephyr1 should close the thread?

Grats on the new alliance btw! Hope it’s a step forward and you guys have fun together

2 Likes

Yes zephyr you can close the topic. Thanks to everyone again.

2 Likes

Congratulations. Feel free to seek out another should the time be needed.

3 Likes