Inexperienced but willing

You’re welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

we got players from lv 28 to 55.

@Mr_Style_Points @TGW @Snowdoggydogg I removed some off topic posts.

Please keep on topic and help your fellow player find a home. :+1:

4 Likes

As someone who has been in several alliances, with two accounts, I feel really comfortable suggesting the Crew. I’ve been with the team for about a month and just brought my alt into the family as well. We’re a really supportive group and most importantly, a fun bunch of people who enjoy the game.
Hole you enjoy yourself wherever you go!

2 Likes

@Stringfellow Have a look to “squadra invincibile”.
We are an international alliance with several opening. Currently on 7* and 8* titan, with players from all the continents! Levels from low 20 to high 50.
Several of us are together since more than one year and some from more than 2. You will find a friendly and relaxed atmosphere and many experienced players that can assist you in your development.
Fell free to join us, even only for a try!

ALLIANCE: The Greatest Knights

LINE ID: thegiftedone

LEADER: The Great One

ANYONE LOOKING TO JOIN A NEW ALLIANCE? ••••• COME JOIN OUR ALLIANCE ***** THE GREATEST KNIGHTS ***** IF YOU ARE TIRED OF YOUR OLD ALLIANCE AND TIRED OF THE SO CALLED RULES THEN COME ON OVER AND JOIN OUR ALLIANCE! We are “The Greatest Knights”!

Your new avatar lol

We were just advertising how fun and layed back we are. I would say that falls under a recruiting type post. But I’m not a mod, what do i know

Anyways lol not that worried about it, just wanted to toss another Crew post to the bottom of this thread

Ia that on topic enough? Lol

4 Likes

Thanks for being on topic! :grin:

6 Likes

Check us out at Strange Circles.

We are competitive and friendly. Our group of leaders have all been with the Alliance for over 300 days. We enjoy helping people learn the game and only expect participation.

We use Facebook and Discord but neither are required. We range from level 23 to 55 and have members from all over the globe.

1 Like

Spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spammity spam! If you know the rest of the song, come join Crew Squires and teach me. I’m hopeless at music but I have a lot of fun there playing whack-a-titan.
@WhenWeCollide can testify

4 Likes

I saw your last 100k+ whack. Pretty impressive.

2 Likes

We’re gonna whack this 9* as easy as the last two, maybe easier. :smiley:

3 Likes

I was summoned here by Rigs to say things.

If you join Crew it comes with a swanky ankle bracelet! It beeps if you try to leave and everything!

And if you dont beat the titans they make you livejournal your feelings. THE BASEST OF TORTURES.

Otherwise yeah we are super duper chill <.<

4 Likes

I’ve bedazzzled my ankle bracelet. It def needed some bling.

Gotta love that staybecauseimafraidtoleave feeling we have at Crew. Bahahahaha.

2 Likes

The Crew is like the mafia…

unnamed-11

3 Likes

Lmao yup 100%. Makes it hard to even break from the game

1 Like

Hi. We are building an alliance and you would be most welcome. We are The Howling and you would be a fine fit.

1 Like

@Stringfellow have you had any luck finding an alliance? If so, I can close this thread for you. Let me know. :blush:

1 Like

Thank you everyone for offering. Decisions, decisions …

I’ve never felt so wanted.

I think I’ve made a choice, and the winner is …

2 Likes

Did you leave us hanging??

With the inexperienced but willing, cold feet does happen

Cookie Settings