Inexperienced but willing

Hello all … I’ve been playing now for about 6 mths & thought now would be a good time to join an alliance. I play daily but don’t have any 4 or 5* heroes leveled to any significance yet, I do have a team of 5 3* maxed out w/ 600 trophies (TP 2400). Still learning the best way to play though. I am hoping to help out somewhere if I can with Titans & Wars. still getting used to this mobile device world thig-a-ma-jiggy. I looked in the chat in the game but you have to be a speed reader for that, so sorry if any of you responded but I didn’t.

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum. There are lots of training alliances that are always willing to help new players learn the ropes.

The fact that you are an active daily player, every alliance wants those.
Good luck

5 Likes

I’d bring you on board with my alliance if we were recruiting, but we’re private friends & family only for the time being… otherwise, I like your attitude, and my previous alliance (training alliance) would have welcomed you with open arms. (They’re under new leadership now so I don’t know if they’re still a training alliance)

Anyway… yeah what Sarah said, you will surely find a home.

5 Likes

We have a training alliance within Crew that would help you with the game. Line id: lafontaine4 if you want to chat!

Happy gaming :slight_smile:

5 Likes

^ there you go. Crew is big league, well known.

3 Likes

@stringfellow if you have 5 teams of maxed 3* heroes, you’re exactly the kind of player our alliance is looking for. I would waive the 1000 cup requirement if you want to join us. Check out the recruiting ads for +Knights of the Cross+ and see if we are a good fit, and I would love to have a player who understands the game and has depth to his bench. Not many people play that way, and our top players were patient and are now powerful! Let me know if you want to visit & when & I will change the requirement for you & then change it back. :bouquet::crossed_swords:

P.S. Be sure you type it exactly +Knights of the Cross+ or you will end up on a ghost ship of our old alliance. We had to relocate when our leader lost his account & couldn’t delete it.

Thanks @TGW! Appreciate the kind words.

1 Like

I meant it, you guys are well known. My alliance is small and private, we’re nobodies and we’re not recruiting anyway. I am familiar with the bigger names in the game though, and Crew is one of them. Anyone who is looking to learn and grow with a strong alliance would benefit from joining up with you guys, or one of the many other major alliance families out there. I’ve retired from the training grind, it’s a lot of work with little reward (too many new recruits coming and going all the time).

@Mr_Style_Points I’m guessing it’s quite effective in that case.

EDIT: to OP: sorry for the off-topic replies, but each reply bumps your thread. :+1:

2 Likes

Hello I just started an alliance… Ordained Warriors…come give us a try… We have a reasonable relaxed environment…

We are looking to fill out our roster. Our team is from mainly US and Europe and a very friendly and helpful bunch. Our humor is sometimes crude but it breaks up the daily grind of leveling up.

Our team ranges from 600-2200 cups, fighting 6-8* titans and levels 20-40. We just ask for daily titan hits. If you think its a good fit or something you want to try check out cutthroats in game or on the line app.

Tony

Psychotic Break welcomes all levels of players. We are at 22 currently destroying 8* titans and taking down most 9*.

International alliance with many long time players. Levels from 23 to 64 and TP from 2800 to 4300.

The door is always open so feel free to drop and and give us a try.

Only rules are hit the titan if you log in and use all war flags if you opt in.

You’re welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

we got players from lv 28 to 55.

@Mr_Style_Points @TGW @Snowdoggydogg I removed some off topic posts.

Please keep on topic and help your fellow player find a home. :+1:

4 Likes

As someone who has been in several alliances, with two accounts, I feel really comfortable suggesting the Crew. I’ve been with the team for about a month and just brought my alt into the family as well. We’re a really supportive group and most importantly, a fun bunch of people who enjoy the game.
Hole you enjoy yourself wherever you go!

2 Likes

@Stringfellow Have a look to “squadra invincibile”.
We are an international alliance with several opening. Currently on 7* and 8* titan, with players from all the continents! Levels from low 20 to high 50.
Several of us are together since more than one year and some from more than 2. You will find a friendly and relaxed atmosphere and many experienced players that can assist you in your development.
Fell free to join us, even only for a try!

ALLIANCE: The Greatest Knights

LINE ID: thegiftedone

LEADER: The Great One

ANYONE LOOKING TO JOIN A NEW ALLIANCE? ••••• COME JOIN OUR ALLIANCE ***** THE GREATEST KNIGHTS ***** IF YOU ARE TIRED OF YOUR OLD ALLIANCE AND TIRED OF THE SO CALLED RULES THEN COME ON OVER AND JOIN OUR ALLIANCE! We are “The Greatest Knights”!

Your new avatar lol

We were just advertising how fun and layed back we are. I would say that falls under a recruiting type post. But I’m not a mod, what do i know

Anyways lol not that worried about it, just wanted to toss another Crew post to the bottom of this thread

Ia that on topic enough? Lol

4 Likes

Thanks for being on topic! :grin:

6 Likes