Increased damage in raids

After an extended amount of hits in a raid, there is increased damage. I think this might still be happening, but the increased damage amount is no longer shown (eg 150%). Small point, but the indicator is useful, as you know when to hit a remaining strong hero.:

Are you talking about tile combos? They definitely have increasing damage with each successive combo.

I’m wondering if the OP is referring to when, after a certain amount of time/hits…the raid goes into an increased damage mode, with each successive hit doing a higher percentage of damage…it would show at the top of the battle screen. I am assuming to prevent a never-ending raid battle?

I haven’t been in a long battle since the update but will watch to see if I notice it.

@philipware a little off topic here, but do you realize your email address has been added to your posts? This is an open forum and not a direct line to SG. Just thought I’d mention in case you didn’t want the rest of us weirdos to have your personal email :rofl:

1 Like

Thanks for the info.

I am experiencing the same thing. Damage multiplier after 30 hit no longer shows and instead I get a 5 min timer instead.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.