"Increased chance for Legendary Hero"

We disagree, but I’m done here. We’ll just wait for Petri to clarify what SGG means.

2 Likes

You have a one percent chance and one and a half percent chance at a legendary, that does not equal two and a half percent, it equals a one and one and a half. This is really simple, it’s not complicated and does not require algebra or a scientific calculator to figure out.

1 Like

To be clear, here is what you said:

You chose to make this statement, no one else. Do you still believe it to be correct?

You have a 1% chance at one thing and 1.5% chance at another. Because we are taking about a single pull, the probability of one or the other is additive and is equal to 2.5%. Either of them give you a legendary hero, so the overall chance at a legendary hero is 2.5%

1 Like

I don’t really know what you trying to accomplish here now guys.

Is 20 post ago that you repeat the same things and it’s clear that none intend to step back from their position not even if some kind of magical light reveal the truth of all the things.

Just… Stop.
It is painful watching.

2 Likes

Discussion kind of resembles that?

6 Likes

tenor%20(27)

20 characters

1 Like

Yes. You are 3 times more likely to roll 1 through 3 in a single roll than one in 3 rolls. It’s not my job to educate you. Your argument is that 3 attempts at one (out of a hundred) is the same as one attempt at one, two or three. The former will always be one percent and the latter three. One times three equals three. The probability never changes. Dude.

What I don’t get, is what implication you argue this statement have.

Would you please just take me through a single imaginary pull/summon (from the Event Summon) – what will happen ‘behind the curtains’?

1 Like

Honestly, it took me a really long time to decide that he was definitely trolling. I was willing to engage with him as long as he was simply entrenched-- it was his unwillingness to answer direct questions that lost me.

Still, my hat’s off to him. Very effective for a while.

1 Like

What happens is you have 5 chances, one big one for rare, a smaller for epic, a very small for epic event and two to tiny chances for Legendary. You are 72 times more likely to pull the big one than the tiniest and 48 times more likely to pull the big one than the second smallest. Two separate chances yet part of the same whole. If it were a true 2.5% the odds would drop to 1:28.8 huge difference from two separate 1:72 and 1:48 odds.

Nope, just broke it into actual odds for you, maybe you can wrap your head around that.

Did you ever do some programming? I’m 100% sure that answer is NO. And this is the reason why you can not understand how things work.

Look odds again, in Event odds you can see that chance to get 3* hero is decreased. By definition you can not say that there is something additional because total number is the same just proportion of chances is changed.

1 Like

@Builderbooo I see you didn’t read the whole thread, here

I would take one 1:28 chance over two separate 1:72 and 1:48 chances 7 days a week. That’s two and a half times better than the first and nearly twice as good as the second. This is how we got to this point is a failure to understand odds.

Thats not what they asked. The question is which has the better odds of getting at least one head:

1. Flipping a coin once
  2. Flipping a coin 10 times

Is this is not clear, then there is no hope for you understanding the argument here. Or you are deliberately trolling.

1 Like

To recap, a 1:72 chance accompanied by a 1:48 chance will never equal a 1:28.8 chance which is what is being argued and is absolutely incorrect.

The chance is the same. 1:2. Anything else is an illusion. This is how we get crazy threads about Wu Kong…

Why not merbutlers?

I went to work around 18.00 and now I’m reading this, it is hilarious how people say things about not understanding english when it is 93,3% at fault! :rofl:

1 Like

I understand you like the idea that your chances increase the more attempts you make. The thought while comforting is a mere facade, that is not how things work.

Wow. I guess all those statistic classes were wrong then. Or you are just trolling. In any case, I’m out of here.

3 Likes