"Increased chance for Legendary Hero"

giphy%20(43)

4 Likes

Just wanted to be part of this before the thread dies a well deserved death
:triangular_flag_on_post:

It’s… um… mixed. :flushed:

6 Likes

I’d say your reputation is universal, it’s the reception of that reputation that is down to the individual.

Some people appreciate Occam’s Razor being wielded with unflinching vigor, and others are less fond of that prospect!

And some probably blow both ways on the topic

4 Likes

I see lots of @Petri 's in this topic :smiley:

Not reacting would that mean that SG did mention the percentages unvoluntarily? Or is it just a day off from office :smiley:

Holy poo on a stick did 2.5% become less than 1.5% somehow in this thread?!?!?!? Did it even become a decreased chance at something. OMG OMG OMG. MIND BLOWN.

I stopped reading at post 100. What happened in the other 200 posts?

1 Like

I assure you 2.5 hasn’t become 1.5 in the rest of the postings, though some people here do believe odds are less. IF SO, then some draws MUST be empty :smiley: As i have never heard of that (it would be an explosive topic, more than this if that happened) it’s very simple: 2.5 is more than 1.5 and consists of 1 and 1.5 :smiley:

1 Like

Oh thank goodness

(I’m hoping it’s obvious I am kidding around here, but man, this is nuts).

2 Likes

Scene: Small Giant’s Offices, Helsinki. A rugged, brawny Finn - Petri - strides into the office and is greeted by the suave and handsome Mhalttu.

Mhalttu: Greetings, Petri! How was your weekend?

Petri: Truly excellent, thank you Mhalttu. I killed some reindeer and ate their raw flesh. How was yours?

Mhalttu: Wonderful! The Helsinki Star named me Finland’s most eligible bachelor, and I coded all the major religions. Have you seen this thread?

Petri: What thread?

Mhalttu: This ‘Increased Chance for Legendary Hero’ thing. Looks like they want your input.

Petri: [Begins to shake uncontrollably.] Wh-wh-why?

Mhalttu: I think they just need some stuff clarified.

Petri: Can you do it?

Mhalttu: No.

Petri: Please? I’ll give you a reindeer heart.

Mhalttu: No way, dude. They’re not asking for me.

Petri: Serously, I can’t… I just can’t… [lapses into uncontrollable sobbing]

Mhalttu: Pull yourself together, man. You’re too rugged and brawny to cry.

Petri: But it doesn’t matter what I say! They ask if the boards are random, I tell them the boards are random, they don’t believe me! They ask if the drops have been nerfed, I tell them the drops have not been nerfed, they don’t believe me! They do it on purpose! They hate me and want to destroy me! I can’t go back to that forum with its hellspawn!

Mhalttu: Calm down, for Odin’s sake! Here - drink some vodka.

Petri: Thank you, Mhalttu. You are a warm and caring friend. Truly I understand why the Helsinki Star named you Finland’s most eligible bachelor.

Mhalttu: It’s your job, Petri, that’s all. Don’t let them define you with their spite and cynicism. Just get back in there, tell them again what we’ve already told them before, and get it over with.

Petri: Perhaps you are right, old chum, perhaps you are right, [Sighs deeply.] First, though, I am going to the bathroom to inject some hard drugs.

Mhalttu: Whatever gets you through the day, compadre.

FIN

33 Likes

I’m playing Hay Day from SuperCell (another Finnish company). They are also well known for Boom Beach.

What i like of them is that the community managers are communicating. I don’t know if Petri Mhattu and Sari are community managers, but they sure aren’t profiling as such :smiley:

Ahah Brobb, you should definetely write the dialogues for upcoming season 2 provinces

5 Likes

71%+20.8%+5.7%=97.5%

According to my math, if I subtract the result above from 100%, I get 2.5% chance is left for either a legendary or event legendary hero.

2 Likes

@Damirius I would be perfectly fine with rewording it and the language you used would be suitable. Yes.

@Brobb the wording was always the issue. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

No sweat. Go in peace.

1 Like

clearly joking

Clash of Clans and Clash Royale weren’t their only games?

You are being lovely. Here’s a question because I’m late to the game here and can’t indulge in 321 separate posts right now.

How in the bloody boldtusk’s panties did this thread reach 321 posts?!

I’m totally rethinking SG posting the odds.

Take them away. We don’t deserve them :laughing:

heh heh.

:man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Hey. Let’s organize a Petri day! Community has to like, make Petri content. Art work, stories, poems, songs, videos. And then for one day say nice things to him. Any if anyone tags him for a not nice thing then @Rook bans them for all time :stuck_out_tongue:

(The next day we start a few dozen threads asking him about the drop rates and boards being random. But ya know. That one day will be magical!!)

3 Likes

:joy: Love it! start the thread!

Edit: @Duaneski don’t forget to move @Brobb 's hilarious water cooler scenario over there too!

Done! Petri Day Planning - 1st October - bring cake

I’ve got a plan for what I will contribute… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like