Increase the gems in quest 1 and 2

As stated above … Being there alot new stuff over the last few years added … These quests have stayed the same … For the F2P folk it can be a mini boost and c2p players …

I do recall the trials quests getting a emblem boost ages ago so why not this.

Yes i know there other topics on revamp the quests, but i choosed this quest as f2p and c2p need more gems as the content has gone up so should the gem quest … Inflation sgg .

Please vote above if yall agree

Great idea Mod extraordinaire! Any small thing to help the players is never a bad thing.

2 Likes

Nice idea @Dudeious.Maximus :slight_smile:

1 Like

All classic quests need an increase in their rewards… gems being one of them for sure.
Battle items quests are next in line. These 2 quests wont break the game if they give more rewards.
With so many new heroes being released, the emblems quests should either be more generous on the emblems or add a 4th stage for an additional 30 emblems.

2 Likes

Great idea.

On the other hand, quests like craft material 1 & 2 should just be removed. Nobody needs those craps. Same for gain experience and battle item 1.

Replacing those by more gem 1 & gem 2 quests will be much appreciated.

1 Like

Yes this would help alot.

Gain experience and battle items are still useful for new players. There is no need to remove these, they just need a refresh since they are old quests.

The whole problem seems to be that the quest’s loot is not proportional to the players level. If the loot scales with our level we wont see such issues I believe.

4 Likes

This is awesome , you got my vote!

3 Likes

I’ve always though that Quest I should be a good way to get whatever is being offered, and Quest II should be hands-down the best way to get what ever is being offered. Right now they barely are any better than completing a random map stage for a similar cost. The whole system needs a re-do.

1 Like

Totally agree! the gems amount in the quest is so small that even some f2p won’t use flags for that. This certainly must be revised

1 Like

The summoning cost has gone up as well in some cases, so - absolutely :+1: :100:

1 Like

Absolutely agree.
Wouldn’t hurt to put in a 4th level on some other quests either for better loot (eg more emblems).

3 Likes