Increase teams to 8

I’d like an increase to the number of teams to 8. 6 for Alliance Wars, 1 for Titans, and 1 for Defense.

In the same way you can ask to increase it to 14, because for raids you need up to 5 teams (one with stacked heroes per color) and one rainbow for farming. :slight_smile:

With much respect, why?
You can’t see those teams while you are in AW.
I simply don’t understand why people attempt to ‘set’ AW teams. You should be swapping attack heros on almost every attack based on Defense team, not what you previously decided two days ago looked good together. Right? What am I missing?
(I mean zero snark or sarcasm with this post, and that’s rare for me, I really want to understand why people want this for this reason)

@Eden

or even more!

x5 for every titan color
x5 for every raid tank’s color
xn° for when you need dispeller & cleanser
x6 for “war” (wich are not shown in war, rofl)
x1 for low level farming
x1 for high quests

or… just swap heroes when he need them :man_shrugging:
Add too many teams and you’ll take more times swiping than replacing them!

The only thing that should be changed (to me) is to add favourite troop’s order:
when I attack on raids and titans I’ve always to swap my mana troops for the crit ones :joy:

2 Likes

Exactly. My idea was whatever number of slots developers introduced they would always be not enough for everyone.

1 Like
  1. Helpful for people still building their bench, to see if the have 30 heroes yet. To help them set teams when they don’t yet have the depth to color stack. (I have folks in my alliance who could use assistance putting together anything other than their A team.)

2. Putting the heroes up top negates scrolling to find them past 100 other heroes including saved trainers for leveling, 3* saved for event, etc.

It seems that some of the replies to the OP were a bit jaded. You have to remember what it was like when you were only playing a few months.

2 Likes

Give extra teams as part of the VIP package. An easy benefit with no mechanical advantage.

2 Likes

I’d be inclined to agree with @FraVit93

Every fight has potential for customisation. I’d still chop and change.

I farm 3 or 4 levels regularly, with slight alterations. Even Titans of the same colour can need different teams depending on whether you need to maximize attack or just survive.

The more I have saved, the more likely I am to pick the wrong one!

I have 171 heroes, and hate having to scroll during AW to see which red heroes I still have available.

1 Like

Why doesn’t anyone see value for a team for farming, a team for defense, and 5 color-specific teams for titans? Or even a team of 5*s waiting to be fed that you don’t want to have to scroll for days to get to? Most people who’ve played for a while have more than 35 heroes. Many with more than 135 heroes. So why not come up with a way to keep more up top in the display? Additional teams solves this.

Asking for separate team tables would be better:
It should work like for events but with 5 teams option for

1. general purposes
  2. titans
  3. raids
  4. events
  5. wars (make 6 here)

For now only events works this way due to stars restrictions (I think).

A possible change of perspective.
Think of the teams for the events: 1 team is saved for each challenge, and this team is not one of your 5 custom teams. To be clearer, when a new event starts and you go to play stage 1 of rare challenge a team is already there and it is none of your 5 teams, it’s just the team you used the last time you played a rare challenge in an event.

Why not doing so for everything?
Every time a green titan spawns the team you used against the last green titan is loaded. But why stop there? We can go further and have a team for the gorgon, a team for the crystalline colossus and a team for the dragon rooster.
Actually for events I think it would be preferable if the team loaded is the same I used during the last event of the same type: to fight the knights I use quite different teams than the one I use for the guardians.
AW? Here there are different possible choices, but I know many choose who to attack based on their attack team rather the other way around (tailor an attack team based on the opponent). So in this case also, not everyone, but many may like to have automatically loaded for the first attack in AW the same team they used during the first attack in the previous war.
Then your 5 custom teams would remain there as general purpose teams for example for raids, or for farming

3 Likes

I think this can be a good idea…

1. Defence Team
  2. Map Team (auto mode, if you understand)
  3. Titan team
  4. to 8. The 5 preselected Raids Team (with double or triple color against enemy tank or to attack with profits hard map levels)

We need only 8 or 9 slots to be happy.

P.S.: Sorry @Eden , but, do you really need the alliance wars’ teams? You can’t preselect a war team, cause you need to build a team according to enemy that you will face…

I don’t necessarily want the AW teams. What I want is enough space for all leveled heroes up top. I literally have 171 heroes, many unleveled, and have a long scroll to get down to see which red heroes have been used and which are still available. It’s hard to plan teams when the possible heroes are many screens apart.

171?? I play by 1.5 years, and I levelled up 43/81 heroes (4 & 5*) to the max… How can you have 171 heroes? O.o