Increase Recruit Rewards

Hi, is it possible to increase the Recruits gained from missions. The demand from training camps and hero academy for recruits way higher than missions can supply. Keeping up with the pace of the game currently is becoming increasingly more difficult. + been here over 3 years and only one HOTM earned. did about 4 10x pulls a year and still nothing.

4 Likes

I have to agree, between 2 x HA troop trainings and 4 x TC (two for feeders and two for food storage) recruits are becoming ridiculously hard to get…

4 Likes

Thanks for creating this thread. It would be nice if they did.

And fwiw, been playing 3+ years and I only have 2 HOTM. Seshat and Reuben, the latter sort of feels like a waste of good luck but thankfully he was free. :sweat_smile:

I have been letting recruits burn cause I earn too many, do you have your advanced house maxed?

If you hold onto loot tickets and energy flasks, you should be able to fill you tc up for a few months at a time when Atlantis comes around. I don’t know what to do with all the troops. I’m always maxed out with them.

I have well over 60k in TC11

just farm 15-8H or 15-9N during AR with few flasks and some loottickets and you are good for the month.