Increase Alliance Member Capacity – Please add your comments & ideas here!

Nice and optimistic there! Pretty sure there have been many improvements made where this was the first answer. Not very constructive is it?

You should also be backing this idea. Crystal Palace are not going to have issues as such with the higher Titans, when, and even if they return. So this would benefit the entire game, not just my alliance.

one extra shot with a 2/3% chance of something decent isn’t going to hurt their coffers much is it, considering if you ask most people that play regularly, certainly at the level I play, they buy the special offers for 4* mats, not rely on titan rolls. The other guaranteed 4* mat reward is events.

The truth never is constructive. Not in this game anyway.

Lets hope others add something constructive then.

1 Like

Note that you didn’t quote the remark I made which said ( it isn’t a bad idea).

Hmmmmmmm

You are quite right, thank you for the thumbs up.

1 Like

To be honest, I hope it won’t go beyond 30.

With current communication capabilities in the alliance (one shared chat for everything) 30 people is already almost beyond manageable.

Also, I’m not a fan of fewer but larger guilds at the top. I prefer constant fight for domination between multiple opponents.

Do you not use Line or another type of app to assist? We use Line, and also the Banner. We also know our time zones so normally have a couple of people just mention a specific, important point randomly. Members should know that something comes up and should be asking, I.E Tank colour for AW. People should be asking what colour is up, it shouldn’t be on you as a leader (if you are) to relay that message.

Shak barely does anything haha

Also, think of it as not more alliances at the top (as that is impossible anyway right?) but the chance for people that are not at the top to be in the top. The top 100 alliances, would have space for another 500 players.

@SG…why is Colour getting spellchecked??? That’s the correct spelling!!!

No, we don’t use external applications. And we are all from the same time zone.

1. We have plenty of people in the alliance who don’t want to reveal themselves outside of the game. And no, they aren’t bad people. Our alliance chat is pretty social. But any more people and it would become an untrackable spam.
  2. I don’t like to be forced to communicate with people from the game outside of the game just to be able to play the game.
  3. I don’t want to be juggling multiple apps just to play the game.

Edit: And regarding top100. Reaching top100 isn’t a goal for me in itself. What I find interesting is how reachable are alliances at the top (and how challenging is a situation at the top). And I hope we won’t get a situation where all the “whales” can fit into just a few alliances and everything behind top3 becomes a meaningless plankton.

no problem. live n learn. thks for cleaning and organizing the loose topics. if I had the power to I would too merge many of the loose topics “if needed.”

1 Like

Yep, I’ll do them in order next time…

When you see obvious duplicates, especially in #ideas-feature-requests and #bugs-issues, feel free to comment on one of them with a link to the other and tag me, and I can help clean up some of them when appropriate.

ok, back to topic :slight_smile:

1 Like

As someone that struggles to keep an alliance of 30 at full capacity, I think this is a horrible idea. Maybe for the people that don’t recruit for their alliance and think new members magically appear it seems like a good idea, but not to anyone that has to try and stay full.

2 Likes

We use discord and your privacy can easily be preserved. You just use your in-game name, it’s not a public site, just an extension of your game chat.

It’s become invaluable for our alliance to share screenshots and offer suggestions.

Lol. Spell check does come from SG , lol.
It comes your devices settings.

If your using US keyboard colour is spelt color , AU keyboard it’s Colour, not sure what the UK one is but yes this word like many others can be spelt in two different ways depending on where you are from and your devices settings.

These 2 statements out of the whole post is the only 2 that make commenting any sense at all.

The game SHOULD be providing better and more adequate chat functions including sharing options in chat for images etc as well as making links provided clickable.
The description box should also be able to hold more within it with a more button so a popup opens to read the rest.

This business of having to use an outside source is just plain rediculous and a totally utter nieve and we don’t don’t give a crap attitude from the developers towards those who provide them with there millions in income each month.

Totally agree! Consider ourselves lucky they don’t force you to use your facebook account to login as every game tries to get you to do that. It will come the day online with everything that if you don’t have a google, microsoft or facebook account you won’t be able to log in connecting everything you do online to a single account. They are slowly working their way towards that infrastructure.

It wouldn’t be too difficult to automatically scale the Titan to the number of alliance members. That would actually improve the game for alliances that prefer to remain small.

Wars would be a more complex dynamic to change. It would definitely be nice to increase potential alliance size to 35 or 40, but keep war participation capped at 30 (leaders and co-leaders would select participants). This would simplify the update considerably and increase competition for those valuable war spots. It would also make the decision to opt out of a war when life happens a more viable one with fewer consequences for your alliance.

Hi

One problem with your suggestion of allience leader choosing who partakes or not, your putting decisions of who plays and who doesn’t into the hands of 1 person which like many other suggestions where this has been suggested would never happen.

Every player should have the same rights to play the game and an Allience leaders task is to assist in making everyone from all sorts if life work as a team.

An increase in membership numbers would only create more kaaos within Alliences and managing them a nightmare.

It’s great the way it is although providing the leader with an opt out button for members who don’t participate is fair only because this affects other players as well who do put in the hard yards. Any fair honest leader won’t opt out players that do participate.

Cheers