Increase alliance features!

It would be nice if this was done. And playing would be more interesting and not boring.

In our alliance we have discussed this idea many times and I thought this would be the best place to share the ideas of not only myself, but my guild mates as well. We are quite competitive and its sounds fun to possiblity challenge each other to one on one duels (just like raids, but without food or iron or trophies at stake). That idea spun even further into the possiblity of practice wars. Splitting the alliance randomly but evenly into two teams where we can try out new defense teams and work on our attack teams and board working skills as well. Both sounded like great ideas so I figured I would speak up on everyones behalf. Practice wars would of course be during down time between normal alliance wars, but with shorter setup times and would end either once all attacks are spent or at the alliance leader’s discretion. Just curious if this could ever be anything more then just a pipe dream or what anyone thinks.