Inclusion of Hero Capacity Increase Offer

Kkkk… I’m not a dragon…but I like to share good ideas !!!

1 Like

Thank you very much, I hope others in the community will also appreciate it!!!

I believe that the implementation of this idea will be quick if it is approved by SG / Zinga. It is very frustrating to have too many heroes and not have enough space to store them, it ends up discouraging new acquisitions and later on you lose interest in the game.

I agree. I’m over 300 on space but costs 450 per 5 slots. Honestly, if the gem costs increase, so should the amount of slots by 5 every time the gem costs goes up by 50

No player would say no to more hero slots. But I think that it should be free for people who already spend considerable amounts of money.

1 Like

I see something positive for everyone with this idea, everyone wins in general, SG in revenue, players win in being able to make more calls with available space, as long as the OFFER IS ACCESSIBLE AND CHEAP VALUE !!!

I totally agree… but we know that’s not how it works, someone has to earn to be profitable.

We are used to see offers when they put 1 single interesting item and they fill the pack with trash just to raise the price. Extra slot packs would be a nice addition IMHO.

If it’s free, it can be more difficult to obtain and can end up increasing the frustration of those who need space. Now, if it’s like an OFFER, the chance to get it is infinitely greater and satisfies the need. And wait and see what happens :pray:

In the last “ask developers” thingie, there was quite direct promise (or so I read it – stupid me) about making roster space increases cheaper, due to hugely increased hero counts.

… still waiting for the change :rofl:

Who knows this comes true? Having space available for heroes with the amount of releases is impossible? I’m hoping the idea goes ahead :grin:

Hello community!!! I come again to raise the idea because of the news (very bad) regarding the removal of the 5 old events, which is bad for most who like the heroes of these events (myself included). Now it will be a race to catch as many heroes as possible, thus depleting the available space. SGG For the love of its faithful players and for the sake of those who spend their time in this game, deploy the OFFER as described for upcoming events, it will help everyone to be able to summon and have space to evolve our dear heroes… United community help us to spread :pray:. Thanks !

1 Like

The matter cooled off, no one else spoke :cold_face:… I was disappointed because it could be a great solution for the lack of space :frowning:.

Dear developers, It is becoming difficult to temporarily stock the heroes in the available spaces that the game allows due to the large number of releases. I ask you to consider the possibility of implementing the offer suggestion so that we can summon and level our dear heroes at a comrade cost, so everyone wins, we players gain space and SG/Zinga earns revenue. thank you and success! @Petri @KiraSG @Saanzi @Guvnor

Just use the gems to buy roster space. You will be happy about it later. Currently at 424. Just get one every month or everytime you level up. I’ve been playing for 3 years. Sometimes you just have to ignore a summon portal or two and spend gems on hero capacity. The heroes will level up faster.

With the increasing number of heroes and the “exchange of souls” on the way, I think this is a good time to resurrect this topic. Moderators feel free to merge the subject with others of the same content. Success !

I was just coming to the forum to post something like this. SGG are printing new heroes almost daily, and i just can’t keep up with my roster space. i’ve been over cap and selecting “fight anyways” for like a week now. I would love any solution for this problem.

Have you bought more roster space?

It’s either that, feed away some heroes, or wait and hope SG changed something.

Yes, but at almost 500 hero spots, it costs 750 per 5 additional. Its getting harder and hard to justify when they print new heroes almost daily. Hopefully soul exchange can cut back on duplicates, but no clue when that is coming.

1 Like

Well this is new

3 Likes