I’ve had a thought of improving members participation in titans/wars.
I wonder what if some sort of alliance points is allocated to each member? It doesn’t have to display for all to see. Or maybe it could to encourage healthy competition.
I’ll call it member points (to avoid confusion with the existing alliance points).
For members to earn the member points, they’ll have to do the following:
- Hit titans
– 10 points per flag, or could do something that is proportional to the contributed damage.
- Participation in wars
– 10 points per flag
– Bonus points for for one-hitting opponent within 200-300 TP of assembled team. This is to encourage members to really think of who to assemble in their team before attacking, and also avoiding strong members from hitting really weak teams to gain those bonus points.
With those member points earned, they can exchange for something in the Alliance Lab (or shop). I have yet to really hash out what’s worth to be included in the Alliance Lab, but maybe something like:
- 100 points for 20-30 class emblems of your choice
- 250 points for a 3* ascension material of your choice
- 50 points for a 2* trainer hero or something.
Of course that’s just a mocked up exchange rate, it’ll have to be balanced to make it sensible.
Member points would reset whenever someone leaves the alliance - so this will prevent anyone from titan hopping and encourage loyalty to the alliance.
Looking forward to hear some thoughts from everyone!