Inari special skill cannot dodge mok-arrs special skill

Inari is said to be able to dodge special skills… At least this is written in her description… It does not say only enemy special skills… Why are you taking this away from us? This could make mok-arr somewhat more useful… Please fix this and let us produce those fox minions after mok arr fires his special. Thanks

1 Like

Do you want them to dodge buffs and heals as well? Because if heros start dodging special skills cast by allies, that may open a whole new can of worms

3 Likes

I cannot understand what you say… Think again what i have written and you unswered. If inary’s special is active and mok-arr fires his special in those 3 turns it should be able to be dodged and summon minions. But it does not happen. Mok-arr strikes his own team mates as well but it is not dodged. It is not so complicated. I am asking why… This issue should be fixed and make mok-arr useful in this combination.

1 Like

Ooohhh now i get what you said… You are not trying to dodge buffz you are trying to dodge attacks… And mok ar attacks does not buff you up.

1 Like

Can you post a screenshot of the card because i don’t have this hero. Does the description say “attacks” or “special skills”? My point is in your very first post you made it seem as if inari should dodge all special skills including those cast by allies. And if that’s how you think it should be then “all” special skills would include more than just attacks technically.

3 Likes

I don’t think you read carefully because in written inari cards you can dodge enemy special skills with a 56% chance :blush:

2 Likes

I dont see where it says enemies although i believe it should

2 Likes

He has a very valid point. If it will block Mok-arr then it should be able to block any of them.

It should say ememies as if it was allies as well it could make your other heros useless to her as well. She could block Boldtusk, Kiril, Wilbur, etc.

4 Likes

inari will take damage if wilbur is fired (shared damage & then mok arr
is fired , im loving the combo as it has helped me smash riguard tanks users at same time

2 Likes

I’ve watched the anchor7dd video about this, yes the special skill inari can block all hero empires (but only 56% is possible)

So it showed her dodging buffs and heals?

No guys she doesnt dodge buffz and heals but she should dodge debuffz and attacks…

Those are offensive special skills from ENEMIES. So pretty irrelevant to the conversation as that point is not even being argued. To stay on point of discussion:

A player feels as if her special should dodge all special skills from both enemies and allies.

The card just says dodges special skills.

Now said player feels she shouldn’t dodge all special skills but should dodge those used by both allies and enemies that could harm the caster’s allies.

So we’re at a point where the card needs to say “Dodges all special skills from enemies” or “dodges all damaging special skills” or “dodges all special skills including buffs and heals” or just be understood that her and allies will only dodge special skills cast by enemies

That is the discussion/debate.

The fact her card says she dodges special skills and that she in fact does dodge special skills fired by her enemies is not even remotely close to being a debate or discussion in this thread.

Stay on topic or move along.

Yes we can all read what the card says. That was plainly made clear in the very first post.

Thank you.

4 Likes

Rigs you are on fire as usual.

The card needs to be clarified. I think that is the solution to the “issue” here.

1 Like

Good clarification, @Rigs. I would vote to allow dodging of “friendly fire” both from Mok-Arr and Mindless Attack (when an ally is afflicted by Merlin), or similar situations.

2 Likes

But how would you clarify that in the card? To me it seems you either dodge all or none from enemies.

I forget what Mok-Arr’s card reads concerning attacking allies.

1 Like

“Dodge harmful Special Attacks” is how I would revise the card wording.

2 Likes

but “harmful” needs to be defined.

It does make sense though.

I guess it depends what SG had in mind when they made her. But it for sure does need clarification.

1 Like

Personally after watching recordings of her on offense and defense, i would feel like a good catch to her special would be the ability to dodge all special skills from both sides. Makes her more of a gamble, 56% to dodge is pretty high in my opinion. But she passed beta without complaint as well as makin it into public release without complaint, so probly a mute opinion right now.

1 Like

Totally agree with you. Does small giant see those posts?

1 Like

Cookie Settings