Inari at Alliance war defence team

Hi im wondering is it a good idea? To replace drake fong with inari in my war defence team? Is it worth for mana bonus for her and mitsuko?

That’s a really nice Defence team. I personally wouldn’t swap out Drake Fong for Inari. Even if it was for a slight mana boost for 2 heroes. Drake Fong is too good not to have on a Defence team.

1 Like

I really enjoy Inari, but no, she would be a major downgrade for you. Inari is really poor on D and Drake is one of the best yellow heroes you could ask for in that position. The minor mana boost on defense is definitely not worth the sacrifice you’d be making.

1 Like

Definitely don’t put Inari on wing over Drake. Drake is one of the top wings for green tank war defense. I personally use her just for fun on raid defense on flank, where is her only place on defense if you really want to put her on defense. She’s both useless tank and wing on defense. She’s pretty much an offensive hero to me.

1 Like

Thx for the replies. I have Inari for quite long. But having problem to find good use for her. Except for yellow mono raids. Lately i managed to pull mitsuko. And noticed that they are the same family. Was wondering if i could use this mana bonus in my defence team.

I love Inari and as others have said, shes not a defensive hero. Her special needs to be perfectly timed, whereas Drake just smashes.

I only use Inari on my purple titan team because of her tile damage.

1 Like

Cookie Settings