Inari and Mitsuko - Anchor’s thoughts

Thank you for taking the time to make these videos @Anchor A few from our Alliance (Go Rin No Sho) pulled her this last Atlantis and this is very helpful.

Love watching blue bosses commit one shot suicide…cant wait to use her in Avalon against Arthur

2 Likes

I am enjoying the pair. Both are 3/70…I’m lacking the AM’s. It makes me giddy when Mits reflects ice specials and then the little foxes pop up from Inari’s “dodge”. Insert meniacle laughter emoji here.

1 Like

I’ll use Mit in raids or war if they have multiple blues. Fun watching them commit suicide

Got Ares to 70 now
Time to decide between Ares or Mitsuko
Both on 70

He is awesome overall healer and buffer, he could be a tank but i have Guin so i’d rather keep her. Wars he is excellent becoming another powerful healer for 3-2 stacks etc… titans he is amazing.
Mitsuko has been amazing to play with as well, use her everytime i see 2 blues dancing.
Her for defense has her greatness and weakness, titans she sucks, very useful in wars.

Tough decision, any suggestions?

Go with Ares. As far as tanks go, he comes close to Guin and he’s more universal than Mitsuko.

I am a fan of Mitsi-Aunt. Love her. Funny to play with on offense and map.

1 Like

Does anyone know if the new “rogue” class evade skill, which gives 30% chance of evade, mixes with Inari’s special to make an even higher change of generating minions?

If a Rogue evades because of Inari’s buff, then it gets a minion. There’s a separate roll to see if the Dodge skill kicks in, and doesn’t result in a minion. I don’t think it was established in beta whether the Inari roll,or the Dodge roll happens first.

Oh yeah, I think that is hidden in the novella above, thanks for the reminder. Still seems powerful to make a rogue team with Inari, but not wildly so.

I really hope Inari’s dodge fires first. Or it could work similar to blind where both can trigger at once.

Is anyone currently using Inari regularly? Main team?

I have her and in final ascension but even then she is squishy. I love the minions when she lives long enough to cast her special but I still bring Proteus and Hansel more than her (4-40).

An Inari/QoH pairing presents interesting opportunities.

1 Like

Which minions are killed first, the oldest or the newest? If the taunting minion has protection it could become quite something (as in it could last the full four turns).

The additional protection QoH provides seems to make a LOT of heroes much more viable. Cheshire takes some of that away with the reshuffle and opening glass heroes to tile damage…

What synergy do you see between them?

QoH forces others to attack her, Inari make her dodge and grant her a minion to shield the taunting ones and make QoH gain mana.

Oldest minion takes the damage, but in the scenario @FraVit93 describes, QoH could get enough mana to cast again before her card and fox are killed, giving that new card some shielding.

Inari+QoH could be a very troublesome combo. I wish i had drawn Inari now…

QoH will make all squishy heroes better but there is an especially nice synergy here.

The problem I have with the queen is that her shield is only as strong as her minion. If you can hold your specials and kill the minion with tiles—not overly difficult, more often than not—then her taunt is useless. On offense, where the AI strikes randomly and fires specials regardless of defense, the queen can be quite good.

There’s a similar problem with Inari. It’s just too easy to hold specials until her protection passes. Yes, she’s much better on offense, but she and the queen are both average mana heroes, and with the proliferation of fast and very fast heroes now ubiquitous across defenses, there’s no guarantee either Inari or the QoA will be ready when you need them.

It’s nice to have minions (from North or Delilah or Inari) to protect the queen, but it doesn’t look to me like they’re enough to get the queen into the meta. It’s still a world of Graves and Kages and Alasies.

2 Likes

Edit for clarity:
The minion holds the taunt which is why QoH is looks to be a better flank, it is harder to hit the minion with tiles there so it lives longer buying the tank time to be healed and/or deal damage (depends on who you have).
The tank needs to be robust enough to allow QoH to charge up before dying

1 Like