🔱 Inari – 5* Holy/Yellow from Season 2

Inari is almost always way better than Hanitra. Except maybe facing Alfrike.

I LB’d Inari and haven’t regret any of the Aethers invested. She is one of the best yellows in the game right now. She can easily turn the tables, ‘absorbing’ fast AoE blitzkrieg.

I won several raids having her last standing and with her huge attack she could finish off the remnants of the enemy defense.

4 Likes

Interesting to hear about these Hanitra vs. Inari comparisons. How about when it comes to Inari vs. C. Kadilen?

1 Like

My emblemed Inari tank has kept me comfortably in Diamond with defense alone. Heim/Morel/Inari/Garnet/c.Sartana and it’s been a month since I was down to Platinum. The dodge is huge, and the AOE and minions hit harder than you think.

2 Likes

Adding to the list, inari is a rogue. She dodges by skill as well. I don’t even track her skill dodge these days. It activates quite often.

2 Likes

Oh yes! As mine’s at 3/70 I haven’t got there yet. I ascended her this morning.

In summary:

• Hanitra is good if you don’t have any other dodger. And against Alrifke.
  • Inari is the best yellow dodger - it’s amazing what a difference some damage can make. She could still do with a further buff though. 10% health for the minions instead of 8% maybe?
  • cKad (who I don’t have) just about wins overall because she’s fast and sturdier.
4 Likes

My Inari is sword path +19 / 85 and I like her a lot. I do agree on her minions being glass, however, my team comp works great with her because I can shield her with minions from Zuri and Freya. (I run Freya tank, Lepiota and Wolfgang flank and Zuri/Inari wings. Her minions stay alive longer in that sense and my team has been so much better with her instead of Hannah/C. Joon / Moreau, and any other units I’ve tried there.

2 Likes

If you can get her to emblem node +8 (mana node), you only need a level 17 mana troop to shave a tile off :slight_smile: I did that with my Inari, she’s great, just yesterday my entire team dodged a Frigg special!

4 Likes

I’ve got a lvl 23 mana troop. Should I go mana node at 8? Or does it not matter with my troop?

1 Like

Yes, do the mana emblem node = The benefit is, you can also use a L17 mana troop with her and give the L23 troop to another average holy hero id needed.

For my 3-2 play, this comes in very handy when I have a new hero who is still climbing the emblem node … bcoz I have one each, mana troopS = L23+ / 17 / 11…
&
Hence, especially for average speed heroes I always take the mana node.

3 Likes

Definitely, if you don’t have at least 3x23 lvl mana troop in the same colour, take the mana node always. It is helpful even in rush mode, when you only need lvl 5 mana troop, to charge in 6 tiles, which is massive.

3 Likes

Inari and Anastasia make a good combo - here we have 5/5 dodge rate AND the fox minions protected by the book ones :wink:

6 Likes