šŸ”± Inari ā€“ 5* Holy/Yellow from Season 2

Inari is almost always way better than Hanitra. Except maybe facing Alfrike.

I LBā€™d Inari and havenā€™t regret any of the Aethers invested. She is one of the best yellows in the game right now. She can easily turn the tables, ā€˜absorbingā€™ fast AoE blitzkrieg.

I won several raids having her last standing and with her huge attack she could finish off the remnants of the enemy defense.

4 Likes

Interesting to hear about these Hanitra vs. Inari comparisons. How about when it comes to Inari vs. C. Kadilen?

1 Like

My emblemed Inari tank has kept me comfortably in Diamond with defense alone. Heim/Morel/Inari/Garnet/c.Sartana and itā€™s been a month since I was down to Platinum. The dodge is huge, and the AOE and minions hit harder than you think.

2 Likes

Adding to the list, inari is a rogue. She dodges by skill as well. I donā€™t even track her skill dodge these days. It activates quite often.

2 Likes

Oh yes! As mineā€™s at 3/70 I havenā€™t got there yet. I ascended her this morning.

In summary:

• Hanitra is good if you donā€™t have any other dodger. And against Alrifke.
  • Inari is the best yellow dodger - itā€™s amazing what a difference some damage can make. She could still do with a further buff though. 10% health for the minions instead of 8% maybe?
  • cKad (who I donā€™t have) just about wins overall because sheā€™s fast and sturdier.
4 Likes

My Inari is sword path +19 / 85 and I like her a lot. I do agree on her minions being glass, however, my team comp works great with her because I can shield her with minions from Zuri and Freya. (I run Freya tank, Lepiota and Wolfgang flank and Zuri/Inari wings. Her minions stay alive longer in that sense and my team has been so much better with her instead of Hannah/C. Joon / Moreau, and any other units Iā€™ve tried there.

2 Likes

If you can get her to emblem node +8 (mana node), you only need a level 17 mana troop to shave a tile off :slight_smile: I did that with my Inari, sheā€™s great, just yesterday my entire team dodged a Frigg special!

4 Likes

Iā€™ve got a lvl 23 mana troop. Should I go mana node at 8? Or does it not matter with my troop?

1 Like

Yes, do the mana emblem node = The benefit is, you can also use a L17 mana troop with her and give the L23 troop to another average holy hero id needed.

For my 3-2 play, this comes in very handy when I have a new hero who is still climbing the emblem node ā€¦ bcoz I have one each, mana troopS = L23+ / 17 / 11ā€¦
&
Hence, especially for average speed heroes I always take the mana node.

3 Likes

Definitely, if you donā€™t have at least 3x23 lvl mana troop in the same colour, take the mana node always. It is helpful even in rush mode, when you only need lvl 5 mana troop, to charge in 6 tiles, which is massive.

3 Likes

Inari and Anastasia make a good combo - here we have 5/5 dodge rate AND the fox minions protected by the book ones :wink:

7 Likes

I am about to finish her costume and then sheā€™ll get emblems.

I am very attracted by the costumed version, but I see and read that everyone uses her without.
What am I missing?

Costume gives blind which can be easily cleansed.
But the vanillaā€™s dodge has a high chance to survive the dispel. Also, the class rogue will dodge by default. Makes her survivability very high due to these factors. I love her raw form for these reasons.
Also her attack in raw form is very high and with LB and emblems take her close to 1000 pts.

8 Likes

Thanks pal, appreciated

1 Like

:love: Inariā€¦ just love it when RNG works in my favor lol, those three minions on Joon charged him up really fast

6 Likes

she is great but their HP is extremely low :cry:.

8% is nothing. at least 15% would be nice

Indeed I find that her minions die easily, thatā€™s why I use her with Devana - Devanaā€™s minions at least protect any fox minions Devana has

Iā€™ve also been playing with using Inari and Anastasia together. At least Anastasiaā€™s minions can be meat shields for Inariā€™s

2 Likes

Inari should get more care as The lucky mine is the new Blockbuster and Netflix spygame heroines.

Is she any better than 2LB C2 LiXiu? Canā€™t seem to get a good yellow to replace LiXiu on defenseā€¦ but HA just threw Inari at me (no costume) .

1 Like

Sheā€™s differentā€¦ Less sturdy than c2 Li Xui due to stats creep, but the dodge is amazing. (Highest rate in the game).

Edit - I was lucky enough to pull her costume after having her fully levelled and Iā€™m keeping the dupe so I can level it and have her dodge and blind running at once.

3 Likes