🔱 Inari – 5* Holy/Yellow from Season 2

13 Likes

Three weeks ago I was complaining Igot Inari. Now I think she will be quite useful in some raids and certainly titans. I had 12 darts, so today she got ascended!

3 Likes

Nice to see some love for Inari here. I had planned on pushing up Devana today, but Inari seems like some fun right now. Any thoughts from those with both? I love the dispell, but I wonder if Inari can improve survivability both from the dodge as well as the mana produced vs Devanas nerfed link. Anyone have a strong opinion either way?

Exactly what i am planning to do once i get the last yellow ball. Nice to see the final version.

Inari is a play style not suitable for everyone.
Yellow dispel is gold and Devana’s minion is 2nd fattest in the game.
I would do Devana ahead of Inari as she can be useful on both offense and defense. I love my Inari but Devana is prettier :laughing:
With minions everywhere in raids and minion wars Devana will be very good option.

3 Likes

Who’s the beefiest minion? Noor’s?

My Bad, Noor is only 30%. So it is Devana who has the strongest minion.

All do this is true, she has minions only for herself. Noor boost entire team with 30% minions.

This feels like another half-hearted buff (like Victor but at least he’s vf) Inari still looks fragile compared to current sturdy & fast hard hitting heroes. Thanks I guess?

2 Likes

I’m happy we got any buff, but I don’t think it was enough to make Inari competetive.

Taking into account it took SG almost 3 years to even consider buffing her I’m certain we won’t see another buff again anytime soon, if ever.

I guess there’s the costume coming, but that’s it.

1 Like

I put Inari on my defense team at flank. Quenell - Inari - Freya - Krampus - Kong and went to a standard defense instead of reverse to let my alliance test out a possible war defense. Definitely held cups better than with cJoon!

I woke up at 2795 (8 straight defenses) and that team got me all the way to 2857 before people started winning me back down to mid 2700.

Definitely a small sample size, but also definitely more effective raid defense. Very promising!

It was going to be hard to decide between her and Onatel for the next LB candidate. But @Ladis screenshot pretty much clinched it with that 784/1522 DEF/HP. I think Mine will be close to 1000 attack with mid-700 defense since I went all sword path.

7 Likes

I love my Devana. Her in a heartbeat over Inari

3 Likes

Rick is right.
Inari LBed is fire.

Can you share which emblem path you took for those stats pre-LB? I’m trying to find the best combination of attack and also sustainability for her. Also, what damage output are you seeing at 962 at normal attack (no DD, EDD, etc.)?

3 Likes

Which emblem path you took for inari? I really would like to put her in my defense team because that dodge is truly annoying for attackers. I do not know yet if it is worth to replace my roostley for inari on defense.

1 Like

This is LB Inari, full def/hp path. Still not the tough one, but can withstand maybe one punch more :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Mine is broken as well, but still at 82 +18. Not hurrying her up there as i have no other projects.
She has done a decent job so far, her dodge is ok and saves a lot of fights. Planning to put her on the def once she is at 85 and see what she does.
Her attack is so damn high. A must for titan

1 Like

Hey there.
Im playing this game nearly 2 years and inari was one of my first but was not worthy to be maxed.

After the buff i maxed her with+20 and i have to say its not enough. Kadilen costume is still better.

Kadilen more tanky, kostume bonus and fast mana.

inari avarege mana, less tanky , minions die to fast to be useful. Wirh luck you can make her fire once. Kadilen even with bad board avarege 2 times.

I think inari needs again a little buff. And no im not speaking about a kostume behind a paywall.

And speaking about blance in general, this game is bfoken like hell with more and more op heros released.
Season 1 and 2 heros fall far behind.

Its not funny anymore

5 Likes

I’d like it if she summons minions on her cast and during a dodge personally

1 Like