Inactive player opted into wars but we don't want to kick member

Looking for opinions here on what to do about a current inactive player.

Little background, the member in question has been a part of our alliance now for over two years, and just like everyone else, if they’re going to be away from the game, for whatever reason, they inform the alliance then opt out of wars.

The problem is now that a member has been inactive going on 4 days with nobody hearing anything from them, and they are still opted into wars. It seems the only way to not have them line up in the next war is to kick them from the alliance so we don’t have 6 unused flags.

Then a thought popped into my mind. What if a feature was added so that if a member has been inactive for a set period of time the leader can opt them out, without removing them from the alliance completely? Maybe have a button on the players profile that is greyed out and can only be pressed after a set amount of days decided on by the leader.

Bit of a ramble sorry, but looking forward to hearing other peoples opinions.

After not using attacks in 2 wars in a row player is automaticaly opted out from next wars.

4 Likes

I’d kick them, they can always come back with an explanation and be forgiven.

No harm done, no line or discord available?

2 Likes

Oh really, well that’s good to know. Never been in this situation before so never knew this was a thing :slight_smile:

That was my solution also, there’s plenty of space in our alliance for them to rejoin.

We recently set up a Discord server but not everybody has migrated over yet.

1 Like

Kick. Don’t make it sound like you’re breaking up with a significant other.