Inactive/Opted out players still in war

Heyiseeyouboo is 9 days inactive (there’s a reason we haven’t kicked her yet…) And IHMIKE opted out. They should not be on the battlefield nor should they be calculated in with matchmaking.

3 Likes

Same thing with my alt account, opted out but on the battlefield now.

2 Likes

The same in my alliance! Please fix this bug.

2 Likes

Stesso problema pure io giocatori di livello 9 in guerra…come è possibile?

1 Like

It’s happen the same in our alliance … it didn’t work the individual exclusion from the work

1 Like

same here, and peer chat reports the problem with other alliances as well. I have an alt account that’s been opted out for the last 2 wars. “participate in wars” box is still unchecked, but that account is on the battlefield.

1 Like

Wa have the same bug. We are checking with our members but we have at least 4 members where we are sure they have unchecked the war box. One of them never play the wars and the other is away for personal reasons since 23 days. The whole team is online for war while usually we are 20 to 25. SG please correct or cancel the war, it no longer has any meaning. I think we should be max 20 as our opponent is a 20 members alliance

1 Like

Same here.
Myself and two other players who have opted out of the war, we are on the battlefield.
I myself opted out many weeks ago and never opted in again.

I have filed a bug report already, in the game.

@Petri
Sorry to bother you on a Friday evening, but this will not do. Can you please have this bug fixed?

Same in my alliance, 4 who have opted out since this option was implementd are now in the battlefield

PS Our oponent has only 26 members, and war points do not justify it.

1 Like

@sara @mhalttu @Petri Give the answer, what happens? This is a massive problem, in the Russian segment there is also this problem, and many players are nervous.

1 Like

Hello. This bug is hitting also our alliance (Legion of Fae). I will add that not only inactive and opted out players are on the battlefield, but the same applies to every unqualified member (means a member which has too low level to be qualified to participate). We have some players under level 10, all can be seen on the field.

1 Like

Not only are opted out players on the battlefield, but also ineligible level 7 and 10 players.

1 Like

Same here. Also, players under level 12 are shown as well:

DEATH TEAM UNITED
Has the same issue we have four teams that opted out, two are blank, one has a partial team, the fourth shows normally, that one told us he was opting and would be unavailable this weekend.

Thank you for letting us know about this bug. We are investigating this issue right now and will update you as soon as we know more.

3 Likes

Same in my alliance… 28 vs 21

Guess this aw is a bust too

My alliance has the same problem. Just posting so I get the info when it comes around. :slight_smile:

Good luck with finding and fixing the bug. :hammer_and_wrench:

So I think the important question is whether those players who shouldn’t be on the battlefield, are really going to be in the war or not… it could just be a display problem. There is also still time for SG to take some corrective action if that’s possible, depending on the underlying issue of course.

Thanks to @Sara for acknowledging the issue, and I’m sure we’ll hear more before the war actually starts.

2 Likes

Bei uns auch. Zwei Spieler trotz Haken draußen stehen auf dem Feld und sogar Level 10 Spieler stehen da^^

Thank you for looking into the problem, @Sara :hugs:
And on a Friday night, no less …
I certainly appreciate it.

3 Likes

Cookie Settings