In need of a new home

Im looking for a new competative alliance. Mandatory war is a must. I need to find one in my weight class. I defiantly do not want to be the top hitter every titan. There may be a +1. My current D team is Zeline, Aeron, GM, Magni, and Kage all maxed.

2 Likes

Magnificent Bastards for Platinum/Diamond, MB Ascendant if lower. Love to have you.

Room for 2

2 Likes

Ill check it out. Give ma some time for a rew more recruiters. I want the best possible fit.

No problem, what titans are you used to hitting?

You may consider Lobster Stew - 3 openings at the moment.

Killing 8* titans, hitting 9*.

Alliance is strengthening, basic tank matching strategy in war but not more than that (we cover 10 hours in time zones so not coordinating attacks).

Very supportive, friendly and we are open to suggestions from all members.

If you are looking for sophisticated war strategies then we are probably not your optimal match. If you are looking for a supportive team that puts in a proper effort then we could be a very good match.

1 Like

If you use discord, this may be a good resource to check out as well. Alot of variety from alot of difference alliances.

Probably 8-11. Not so great against 11s but i do my best.

Sending my +1 to you

Hi Chris we are a bunch of misfits who came together to form a new alliance . Player levels range from 58 to 20. We love to kill titans 7* , and win wars. Check us out at Titan Killers GB

2 Likes

Mighty Insurrectionists would love to see if you’re a fit. 11* titans and war winning strategy. insurrectionists

1 Like

Hi there! The alliance I’m currently visiting is looking for 1 strong member. They’re top 100. Name: organized chaos. I see my gurl @KahlanAmnell is typing too :slight_smile: I love the insurrectionists too

1 Like

Poseidon’s warriors has 3 openings. We kill 8* titans and do well in war. We are looking for someone with a TP of 3000k and above. You must have at least 800 cups. We like to chat but that isn’t mandatory. We are supportive and understand about real life issues

hello chris take a look at our alliance Rhapsody of Destruction. we are hitting 9/10 titans regularly and we are competitive w specific war strategies. hit me on line: Humongous_dancer

Hello - looking for your weight class, competitive without feeling like it’s work? We’re hitting 10 & 11* titans, ready for 12 as soon as we’re back to 30 players.

We keep Empires & Puzzles fun while keeping 100% participation in wars & on titan hits.

Discord a must, but comes with an amazing resource library!

Drop by for a chat and see if we’re a fit for each other!

Check out Blazing Dusk! We’re a great group of people with great cohesion, war strategies, and a really fun place to be! If it seems up your alley, feel free to contact our leader through Line! Blazing Dusk

Cream of the Crop would love to have you! We are just a new alliance but we are growing strong!

We are looking for a war eager team mate with 4k+ defence team. Friendly and supportive atmosphere, 11-12* titans.

ZERO is an alliance family of 7 alliances playing on different levels and playstyles. We have a common line group across all alliances for sharing advices and fun. https://zerofamilyalliance.com

Give us a try!

Check us out

If you are looking for a good competitive alliance, that’s friendly, understanding and a mix of experienced / mid range players come check us out at Holy Wolves. Give us a try you won’t be disappointed