[Master] In Game Translation Errors for Foreign Languages - Please add your suggestions

There is an error in the following:
(German Version)

The first digit has to be changed with the last!
3 rounds <----> 50% defense

In the picture you will get 3% defense but for fifty rounds. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

German version, conversion page for iron storage…
Should be “lagert mehr Eisen” instead of “mehr Nahrung” (now it’s a universal storage)…

Hello @Petri,

my alliance just found a little typo in German description of advanced iron storage.
It mentiones “Nahrung” which is food and not iron…

Just a small one but pls correct this with next update…

THX!!

Sorsha

4 Likes

It’s Nahrung for your buildings :wink:

4 Likes

There’s a dedicated thread for reporting translation issues

1 Like

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

I also messaged the Staff to ask them to take a look at recent reports in this thread.

3 Likes

Thanks, we’ll investigate these here!

3 Likes

The german translation for the Titan banner in the Hunting lodge is incorrect. It is labeled as “50% off and 3% def buff for 50 rounds”. While it really is 50% off and 50% def for 3 rounds. A lot of players in my alliance produced them at high cost, only to realise that it’s not for 50 rounds. That cost us a lot of resources.

1 Like

The correct translation would be: “Alle Helden erhalten für 3 Runden +50% Angriff und +50% Verteidigung”.

There should be “Билетов добычи” (plural) instead of “Билета добычи” (singular):

1 Like

Sha Ji should be “Лист бамбука” (nominative) instead of “Листа бамбука” (genitive). Unfortunately don’t have a screenshot now.

1 Like

Definitely not sure that Seshat should be Зехат (Zekhat). More accurate transliteration is Сешат, especially if there was meant the name of the Egyptian goddess.

Also Khagan better be Хаган instead of Каган (Kagan), though it’s not very important.

UPD: Done, thanks!)

Aanvalsaardigheden must be aanvalsvaardigheden.

Translation of first is attack kindnesses…

aanvalsvaardigheden is attack skills…

1 Like

The russian text in the Raid arena description says:
“Collect trophies to open higher arenas. The possible loot gained from the Wanted (any?..) missions chests improves your chance to open advanced arenas (what should it mean?)
The correct translation is:
«Собирайте трофеи, чтобы достичь арен более высокого уровня. Добыча, которую вы можете получить в сундуках миссий охоты на героев (if it is only about the Wanted: Heroes missions), улучшена на более продвинутых аренах».

There are few types of colour blindness, why there is only Daltonism on some languages?.. By the way, this mode is really not only for the persons with Daltonism, it can help in case of any type of colour blindness.

It says here troops you train with will be taken out of game temporarily.
Tijdelijk is temporarily.

You can do 2 things… either change text or expect problems in future :rofl:

Right Dutch translation would be “permanent " or " voor goed”

1 Like

In my alliance is the same problem. we produced it for 50 rounds.

i am indonesian, and i would like to submit my translation.

In game » It should be

1. TROFI » PIALA
    We often use piala than trofi, since trofi from foreign language thus piala is original from bahasa Indonesia. It should be “Piala Tertinggi”
  2. Kalah » Dikalahkan
    For word “defeat” in past tense, in bahasa Indonesia, we use “dikalahkan” .
    Titan terkuat kalah it should be titan terkuat dikalahkan
    For “Titan Kalah” it should be “Titan Dikalahkan”.

I will add other translation if i have spare time.

the best translation for that sentence is
KAMU BUTUH XXX POIN PENGALAMAN (XP) MENUJU LEVEL BERIKUTNYA.

I even can understand what “yang untuk” means.

No translation for the time of building/training. D:h:m:s = д (дни) : ч (часы) : м (минуты) : с (секунды)