In Game Translations for Foreign Languages - Please add your suggestions

translation

Season 2 starts and brings the next wrong in-game translation. In the context used here “season” cannot be translated into German as “Saison”, correct would be “Staffel” (even though I would not use “season”/“Staffel” at all in a game … but that has nothing to do with the translation, but with missing creativity).

When someone is promoted/demoted the System shows inverted the names of both Leader/Co-leader and the one who was moved.
Example: In Inglish it shows: [“Player A” was promoted/demoted by Leader]
In Spanish: it should said: [“Leader” ha ascendido/degradado a “Player A”]; or [“Player A” fue ascendido/degradado por “Leader”]
But System shows: [“Player A” ha ascendido/degradado a “Leader” ]

I moved your post here. It’s probably the better place for @Petri to spot it, or others that might report the same thing.

Guys Elder aint means مسن in Arabic
It means the Wiseman الحكيم

So Change word مسن
into حكيم

The German translation of Divine Cranes special skill is wrong.
It says enemies counter attack with 3% for 75 rounds.

Hello! I found this error a long time ago and all this time she did not give me rest.
During the dialogue “revenge” the game writes “Вы не можете атаковать %USERNAME%, потому что этот игрок не в сети” which can be translated as “You cannot attack %USERNAME% right now because they are NOT online”.
Correct version is “Вы не можете атаковать %USERNAME%, потому что этот игрок в сети.”

Hi all.
There’s small problem with “Damascus blade” Russian translation.
The text on it looks like “Дамаскский клинок” at the moment.

The correct translation is “Дамасский клинок”. ( https://ru.wiktionary.org/wiki/дамасский )

About Mother North…
I polish translation she’s called “Matka mróz”. There are two things I think should be considered.
All polish transaltions for 2-words heroes start with capital letter for both words. I think it should be “Matka Mróz” in such case. Example of other hero Bloodtusk called “Śmiały Kieł” in polish.
In polish “Matka mróz” (eng. “Mother Frost”) sounds a liitle weird… “matka” is famale word and “mróz” is hard male word. Not sure who is responsible for translations but maybe you can consider another combinations of this? Like “Mroźna Matka” (eng. “Frosty Mother”) or even exact translation from english “Matka Północy” (eng. “Mother North”).

About Evelyn…
There is a small glitch with polish translation
english version (correct):
“The target and nearby enemies get -54% defense against Nature for 4 turns.”
polish version:
“Cel i pobliscy wrogowie otrzymują -54% więcej do obrony przeciwko naturze przez 4 tur(y)”

The word “więcej” means “more” in english so it does not make sense as -54% is the negative value. The translation should exclude the word “więcej”.
Please refer to “Guardian Panther” translation.

Thanks~
Hyper

We want Turkish language support. Please

Hi dear support crew

Hello,
I noticed an error in the description of the sorcerer and wizard symbols. The sorcerer symbol is used to improve the talents of wizards. The error occurs in the Polish translation.

Hi dear support crew
I noticed a translation error regarding the class sorcerer and wizard. The sorcerer (czarodziej) is a worshiper of black magic, and the wizard (czarnoksiężnik) is the guardian of ancient knowledge. In Polish, (czarnoksiężnik) is an English warlock. Someone who draws strength from black magic, moreover, the pentagram is a kind of reference to this kind of magic. The Polish translation is the exchange of a sorcerer with a wizard.
In sum sorcerer like a (Sabina, Jahangir) they should be called in the Polish translation - CZARNOKSIĘŻNIK.
Wizard like a (Isarnia, Kiril) they should be called in the Polish translation - CZARODZIEJ.
I am asking for the exchange of the above-mentioned class names.

greetings Johnny Bravo

Polish translation

This isn’t really a mistake but still can confuse people.
Delilah summons a minion that gets it’s stats (HP & % attack) from Delilah.

However, polish translation of her special might confuse people since “caster” is translated as bohater which means hero

This might make players think that HP & attack of the minion is based on hero it’s attached to. It’d be better to replace “bohatera” with something as clear as english caster is. My idea is:

“Przywołuje pomocnika straży za każdego sojusznika z % PŻ i % do ataku przejętymi od przywołującego”.

Przywołującego is basically “from the summoner/conjurer” which clarifies that minions’ stats are taken from Delilah.

Screenshot_2019-02-05-12-27-58

Description of atlantis mission on the top says in polish “finish all stages season in 2 province 18”. I suppose that it should be “finish all stages in province 18 of 2nd season”.

Mateusz chodzi o to , że musisz ukończyć cały sezon drugi ma on 24 mapy i 2 poziomy łatwy i trudny wtedy otrzymasz nagrody

@Kerridoc @Rook @Coppersky Is the recommendation to consolidate these to In Game Translations for Foreign Languages - Please add your suggestions or to have a thread for each one?

Merged. :slight_smile:

On Version 19.0.0 build 902

1/ Hero Special Skill Description
Text in English (correct) : “Reduces the mana of the target by xx%”
Text in French (wrong) : “Réduit la mana de tous la cible de xx%”
Text in French should be : “Réduit la mana de la cible de xx%”
On
Heros : Azar, Chao, Leonidas, Rudolphe
Province 18 Stage 8 (Vampire Mistress)
Azar%20FR
8%20FR

2/ Hero Special Skill Description
Text in English (correct) : “Recovers xx% health for the caster and nearby allies”
Text in French (wrong) : “Restaure xx% de la santé du lanceur et des ennemis proches”
Text in French should be : “Restaure xx% de la santé du lanceur et des alliés proches”
On
Heros : Friar Tuck, Kashhrek
Friar%20Tuck%20FR

3/ Top Titan Attackers
Text in English (correct) : “Top Titan Attackers:”
Text in French (wrong) : “Meilleurs titans attaquants :”
Text in French should be : “Meilleurs attaquants du Titan :”
On Alliance Chat after Titan is finished
Titan%20Chat%20FR

4/ Top Attackers
Text in English (correct) : “Top Attackers”
Text in French (wrong) : “Meilleures attaquants”
Text in French should be : “Meilleurs attaquants”
On
War battlefield (attack Info),
Titan menu (under its Health Points)
Titan menu (More Button)
War%20FR
Titan%20Meilleurs%20attaquants
Titan%20top%20attackers%20FR

5/ Atlantis Coin description (Pièce Atlante)
Text in French (wrong) : “… et ne terminant pour la première fois les niveaux de la saison 2.”
Text in French should be : “… et en terminant pour la première fois les niveaux de la saison 2.”
Piece%20Atlante%20FR

6/ Training Camp
Level 11
text in English : “Extremely cheap but slow training of COMMON and UNCOMMUN heroes”
Text in French (wrong) : “Entraînement bon marché mais très lent de héros COMMUN et ATYPIQUES.”
Text in French should be : “Entraînement très bon marché mais lent de héros COMMUN et ATYPIQUES.”

Entrainement%20EN
Entrainement%20FR

7/ Missions
Not a bug but to be more like others missions
Text in French (wrong) : “Collecter 8000K de nourriture…”
Text in French should be : “Collectez 8000K de nourriture…”

Text in French (wrong) : “AMELIORER STOCKAGE DE FER III”
Text in French should be : “AMELIOREZ STOCKAGE DE FER III”
Mission%20FR

@M0ghur Thanks for reporting these!!

You’re welcome Zephyr. the game is very nice so it’s a pleasure to participate.

Another translation problem : Namahage skill description
I first think it was an incorrect skill description, but it seems that the english sentence is correct, but the french translation is not.
https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/namahage-incorrect-skill-description/83914

So
English : “The caster gets +34% attack, and a further 18% increase every time they are hit during 5 turns”
French : “Le lanceur obtient +34% d’attaque, et une augmentation de 18% à chaque fois qu’ils sont touchés pendant 5 tours.”

French (correct) : “Le lanceur obtient +34% d’attaque, et une augmentation de 18% à chaque fois qu’il est touché pendant 5 tours.”

Namahage incorrect Skill Description