[Master] In Game Translation Errors for Foreign Languages - Please add your suggestions

In Finnish translation for the description of Atlantis Coin it incorrectly says that one receives those by completing Season III stages, instead of correct Season II.

1 Like

Hi,

there is no such thing as an ‘Rächter’ in German.
Should be changed to ‘Elfenrächer’.

Thank you

@Petri could be a mistake of wording.

While changing Caedmons wrong translation, please fix the weird lady Loki translation as well.
@petri
Right now it is “Loki Dame”, which means “Loki Lady”. Switching these two words or just leave
It Lady Loki would simply solve that issue.

1 Like

Helps for to write what it is vs. what it should be :slight_smile:

The HOTM Noor card lacks the word attack after the second 25% in the swedish special skill box:

Now send the 25 bananas reward to my mailbox for helping out improving the game ! :smiley:

1 Like

@Petri

Just lettin ya know…

1 Like

In hero description “When mana is full” in polish translation should be “kiedy mana jest pełna”. Currently it’s translated to “kiedy mana jest nienaruszona” which means when mana is untouched. You can agree that’s complete opposite meaning :slight_smile:

There is a wrong translation in the card of costumed Kashhrek:

The card is currently saying:

All allies and nearby allies receive 410 HP…

In costume Brienne there is a translation error in the Dutch language. It says" attack down to all enemies".
It should say defense down…

1 Like

as description says; Each Buff adds an ATTACK multiplier. but in Turkish translation it says “savunma katlayıcısı” which means “DEFENSE multiplier”.

This should be fixed since it is clearly wrong.

2 Likes

@kiraSG :slight_smile:

thanks for moving it to the right place.

the correct Turkish translation should’ve been “Her buff bir saldırı katlayıcısı ekler!”

1 Like

Hello,

I’d like to point out that there are a lot of mistakes in the French version of the game.

For example, in elemental summons, the game says : “Pour de Chance pour des héros légendaires”

This doesn’t mean anything in French. It should be “Plus de chance” or “Pour plus de chance”.

On Malosi’s card, it says : “Lien élémentaire donne à tous les allié sacrés +10% de chances de coup critique pendant 6 tours. %. Cet effet ne peut pas être dissipé.”

There’s a typo with %.

On Heimdall’s card : “Les PV maximum temporaires sont équivalents 100%”

It should be : sont équivalents à 100%.

There are many other problems with French in the game. I’ll let you know if I find more.

1 Like

I really hope they are doing something about it. Especially as it is Loki-Dame with a hyphen. No mother tongue would ever do that.

In German it’s “Lady Locke” as well and not “Locke-Dame”. So why do they have to make a peep translation for Lady Loki?

1 Like

Over 6 months ago there was a report of wrong translation issue about the inverted object when promotion/demotion/expulsion in the Alliance chat as follows,

which has not been fixed yet, so I would like to remind this again.
If switching Leader-Member names each other is difficult because of a word order rule,
I suggest another translation as follows:

Wrong: [member]님이 [leader]님을 강등시켰습니다. (which means [member] demoted [leader])

Suggestion: [member]님이 [leader]님에 의해 강등되었습니다. (which means [member] was demoted by [leader])

Cross quoting…

1 Like

Плохой перевод waiting for a miracle in a whole month