In-Game Emoji code list

So what do I put for :woman_shrugging:t3: or :woman_facepalming:t3: or :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Alas, those are not available on this platform. Neither is “wink” - we use “kiss.”

And welcome to the forum!!

2 Likes

I wish we had the :woman_shrugging: emoji

3 Likes

Hi,I did my best to find the answer I need but can’t find it…for IOS is there a method to insert emojis into my game name? I tried the colons for evil in the name change but it didn’t work…plus I’m down 1000 gems to correct this now lol

Not that I know of. There’s this above for droid. Others may know more that I don’t though.

Some name change tips including previewing the name

3 Likes

There must be more emojis available because in global chat I see them all the time. the only one I can think of at this point is what looks like a fireball. It’s not on the list, but there’s someone that uses it in their recruiting requests. Can someone post and updated or supplementary list of emojis?

Is there anyone who has improved E & PEMOJICHART, in other words new than the old ones!

The old one has still been working for me, at least for the ones I’ve tried

The only one not on the list that I’m aware of is :ham :

Maybe a merge @JonahTheBard?

4 Likes

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

4 Likes

Every Week i have to come back here, because I forgot how the emoji is spelled correctly :rofl: ( my mother language is German) :smiley:
And thank you, for putting this together!

What do you see here that’s not on the original list…?

3 Likes

Missing :neutral : which gives :neutral_face:

1 Like

:telescope: 20 characters

Wow! I didn’t know you could do that! This post is officially bookmarked.

No :iron: ? Even though there’s :ham:? Or :elena: ? Even though there’s :richard: ?

Worth noting that Richard is the only hero from in game who has a “Pin”

He’s something of a SGG mascot. Has his own “casting” video too :wink:

Yes, but isn’t Elena also and maybe Vivica too?

Nope :slight_smile:

Only Richard. Elena & Vivica feature in all the cutscenes IN GAME but Richard is the only one who has a casting video.

Sgg released a short too which featured Elena and Richard but yeah…

Hang on, link here:
📽 Index of Small Giant Staff and E&P Design Videos

Richard auditions:

9 Likes

Cookie Settings