Improvement proposals

Hi to everybody!
I had some ideas, that can help game to be even better:

1. Alliance nationality. I think adding this would be great for players from smaller countries, that can easily find home alliances.

2. Advanced alliances search: It would be great to make option to filter alliances by:

• Invite only / Open
  • Alliance nationality
  • Required trophies
  1. Advanced titan statistics. After titan is finished it would be usefull for members, but mostly for leader/co leaders to view for all members: No. attacks per member, average damage per attack per member, total attacks and average damage per attack

2. Titan / Map / Raid Attack / Raid defence teams. Instead of team 1, 2 and 3, it would be better to have teams for Titan / Map / Raid Attack / Raid defence.

Hope this will be interesting to S.G. and they will implement some of this in next updates.

13 Likes

Good suggestions! I like them very much!

As to alliance search improvement proposals, this may also be interesting for @Yorick @Revelate

2 Likes

Maybe this has already been suggested but would it be possible when purchasing epic and Elemental Heroes to have the script NOT give you a hero that you already have? It is so frustrating to work hard to save 300 gems just to make a purchase and get a hero that you already have.

2 Likes

I suspect they won’t because there simply aren’t enough heroes to stop a sudden inflation of 4* and 5* heroes being given if there’s a no duplicate rule. For most of the rare, epic and legendary color groups there are just four basic heroes at each level, so with that rule and assuming no heroes better than 2* to begin with, in the first elemental pull, the result would probably be all possible 3*, all possible 4* and one or two 5*. Then the next pull would get the rest of the 5*, and the incentive to buy gems for summons would be gone, killing the cashflow and probably in the longer term the game itself.

3 Likes

Ich hätte da ne ganz andere Idee und zwar sollte man eine Tausch Börse für Player und Aufstiegsmaterial einrichten damit könnte man doppelte Player ohne Probleme sinnvoll einsetzen.

Mir ist es nämlich gerade passiert das ich beim letzten Event dreimal Zeline gezogen habe und damit nicht wirklich was anfangen kann als Tauschobjekt wäre sie jedoch sinnvoll.

Bin gespannt was ihr dazu sagt

VG
Christian

Ich endschuldige mich für das schlechte Deutsch ich weiß jedoch nicht wie ich den Beitrag nochmal bearbeiten kann

You can choose alliance nationality by changing the chat language.

Better options are for ranking points (10k steps for istance) and number of members.

Good ideas. It’s nice to read some original input.

Changing chat language only changes alliance language, btw, not nationality. If you are of a mind still to care about nation states, then the problem persists.

Здравствуйте!! У меня есть 3 предложения. 1; зделаете чтобы вещи для перерождения героя можно было покупать в магазине за кристаллы. 2; можно ли сделать так, например если у меня есть два 2героя максимального уровня, я бы мог их объединить и создать 3 и ТД. По возрастанию. 3; в игре можно сложить ряд из 5 одинаковых цвета и получить кристалл который уничтожает все фишки этого же цвета, но иногда получается сложить и 6-7 одинаковых цвета придумайте какую-нибудь магию и к этим комбо

@Trottelkopf80

I have another idea. There should be a possibility to exchange ascension material and heros. Therefore you can use your doubled items/heros meaningful.

It happend to me that I pulled Zeline three times and I don’t know what to do with her. To trade her would be the most practial option.

I’m curious what you guys think

VG
Christian

I’m sorry for the bad german but I don’t know how I can edit my post

Zum ersten, Deutsch nur in “foreign language”, hier wird nur auf englisch geschrieben. :slight_smile:

First things first, please write in englisch only.

Zu deiner Idee, diese wurde schon oft diskutiert allerdings wird eine Tauschfunktion höchst wahrscheinlich auch in Zukunft nicht eingeführt werden.

Your idea with the trade option is mentioned a lot but it will not be added to the game in the near future.

Um deinen post zu editieren drückst du einfach auf den Stift neben links “Reply”.

To edit your post press the pen next to “reply”.

Acredito que se diminuir os minutos dos períodos de melhorias, criações, as energias de mundo e as outras, com certeza ficaríamos mais conectados e jogaremos mais vezes ao dia do que como está. Vai acontecer de só poderá jogar uma vez ao dia que acabaremos deixando o jogo de lado por falta de jogabilidade.

[quote=“Gavra, post:1, topic:16097, full:true”]
Hi to everybody!
I had some ideas, that can help game to be even better:

1. Alliance nationality. I think adding this would be great for players from smaller countries, that can easily find home alliances.

2. Advanced alliances search: It would be great to make option to filter alliances by:

• Invite only / Open
  • Alliance nationality
  • Required trophies
  1. Advanced titan statistics. After titan is finished it would be usefull for members, but mostly for leader/co leaders to view for all members: No. attacks per member, average damage per attack per member, total
1 Like

and another and another really gets up setting

first two suggestions on alliances, yes.

advanced titan statistics: it already produces the list. if you want to produce averages or anything else from it, that is up to you.

having the teams labelled: no. not everyone raids, some are not in an alliance (yet), and I configure every titan team according to what that titan is, as do many others.

2 out of four is pretty good though. those two may seem minor, but no doubt the people affected would appreciate it.

I agree with you about having fixed labels on the teams instead of numbers, but the optional ability to designate a given team for ‘Titan’, ‘Map’, or ‘Raid Attack’ the same way we can set a Defense team would be very welcome.

1 Like

relocation or added location for alliance wars info…

in the setup screen (field with bridges) there is settings gear, in there is an info button. while i know now that i get told taht info during battle prep, it would have been nice to see that while i was waiting all day to do my battle prep, put that info button also on the alliance:wars tab.

thank you.
moonbasealpha69

Shorten regeneration time on Titan Attacks. Just a thought.

Proponuję jeszcze aby przy liście najlepsi atakujący dodać członków sojuszu z wynikiem 0, to by ułatwiło orientowanie się kto jeszcze nie atakował. Dodam że w wojnie sojuszy jest to podane. Myślę że nie będzie z tym problemu. Pozdrawiam Sojusz

It is difficult to know who is online in the alliance to facilitate with signaling in the alliance leaving off or on so it would look better.

Exchange soldiers & heroes ?!?between Allianz members …

Maybe just allowing us a place to name each team, making them easier to organize, and remember…