Improvement on Titan Rewards

I was looking for information when i came across this opinion from @LarryLaffer :

"In my personal opinion the major problem is not the abscence of unfarmable mats.
Of course, like everybody else I would love to have them in any such high score reward.
But the worst problem is, that such loots do not stand out even against normal province farming loot. And that is the point where everybody gets just …, well, pick your most favourite word that I can’t write here.

I think that a lot of people would feel more different, if the lack of non-farmable (4) items would be then leveled with some materials (or one) be there in a higher quantity. Many people build a lot in their forge and would love it to get a load of 50 crude iron … or 25 backpacks … or …*
I guess you get the idea.
Just something to show, “yes, that has been a good result”. And not just the usual “here some crumbs because you have been not lucky … just like the last 1000 times”.

… Just a thought."

I think as the user i quoted that the fact that getting unfarmeable items is kind of rare it doesnt justify the poorness of some titan reward we receive.
I have had some rewards that arent so different from some provinces s1 loot.

I think that SG could modify current rewards quantities. For instance we can receive x5 adventure backpack , x5 Crude iron or Bones something that can justify a little of forge usage

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: [Master] - Improve Titan Loot