Improve % to get epic/lengendary heroes

It occurs to me that the odds could be subject to the level in some way, there comes a point in this game that, either you spend a fortune or you are not going to get anything worthwhile, except for very lucky exceptions. By bringing it together to the level you control the progress a bit and also encourage a little, maybe you start to improve your probability from level 50, 0.5% and increase every 10 levels … Something like that …

What good would that do?
We do not get the ascension material anyways so at the moment I am quite happy that I don’t get 5*. (Kind of a depressed joke, I know)…

F2P and less lucky C2P players who have been playing since 2017 or even early 2018 have a huge surplus of 3* mats like orbs or trap tools and often also quite a lot of 4* mats they cannot use (or aren’t willing to use because the only options are a second Thorne and Horghall…)

For those players the true bottleneck are 5* heroes in general and the relatively low diversity of 4* heroes (in the TCs there are only four or five of each colour and event 4* heroes are hard to get for F2P or very modest spenders)

I agree.

I does not get better for me and everyone that started later 2018 (or later) since we don’t have neither of 5* heroes or 4*AM.
That is balanced in its own, but it’s far off balanced when adding time (and money) spent into this game.

Insulting your fellow posters is against the forum rules. Calling people out because they didn’t much appreciate your (apparently sarcastically) calling them dense isn’t a great call either.

$15 a month is nothing lol. I know people who drop more than $200 a month on this game. They DO NOT complain. All I gotta say

The game right now at least for me is becoming really bad, do I have materials? Yes, but what do I do, I give them to a hero who is really very bad? For what? I have 19 tabardos, a 4/80 domitia and a 3/70 quintus. Quintus is horrible, even though I am overwhelmed by tabardos. I have made more than 50 invocations this month (30 of coins that I had been saving with illusion) to get to seshat and nothing … I just opened a colored chest that just gave me some high boots and a chainmail shirt and 3 silver coins, this game is completely killing my illusion, I have struggled a lot to continue only for my teammates, but I already feel that the days are numbered

Apples to oranges man. Obviously their $200 a month isn’t worth as much to them as my $15 month is.

As F2P I can say that getting 5* is not the issue at all. I have 25 5*. Half are at 1-1 and look to stay there because of a severe lack of am. Currently 5 are maxed, two more are being maxed, and the rest are stuck.