Improve the incentive to collect silver tokens

Silver tokens have become a lot more common as rewards. They are barely worth anything to higher level players. I have suggestions to make them more exciting.

(1) Allow the ability to exchange a certain number of them for gold tokens or other items. Maybe 10 silvers for 1 epic hero token.

(2) Add some special heroes that can ONLY be summoned from the regular silver token summon. This will add some excitement and incentive to use those tokens for players of all levels.

I do agree with this idea

1 Like

I think it would need to be 25 at least for the Devs to be interested.

One of my previous suggestions was to add trainer heroes to the daily summon mix

@rook can you combine these? Use this one as the master as it actually got votes!

7 Likes

The problem of free summon tokens is that they are worth 150 gems, 150 GEMS!!

No player spends 150 gems. The fair price should be 50 gems.

The thing would change a lot if there was a small chance of getting a hero of more than three stars,
imagine, that the possibility of getting a 5-star hero was 0.5% … Even with that low possibility there would be a lot of excitement and expectation.

To add another idea to make the regular tokens more fun:

Add a feature that would allow us to do multiple summons at once instead of clicking the summon button like a maniac. You’d hoard the silver tokens and after some time you could do 10x, 14x pull etc. This could work like the loot tickets - you “+” or “-” the number of tokens you want to use, then you get that number of heroes/troops. This kinda works when you have a VIP pass - you can use your 2 summons at once.

6 Likes

Nice idea and who knows it might happen.
From my point of view it would be an advantage to allow us to change them for troop summoning

Free summon tokens used to be a coveted item of mystery and enchantment. I would draw my children around me and we would wait in eager anticipation, the hushed silence breaking into rapturous applause when Balthazar strode through the portal, or howls of derision when the likes of Brand would mock us with his smug grin!

But, having been fortunate to upgrade my TC and obtain every 3* hero, the summon token has fallen obsolete barring an occasional 3* troop.

How could it gain relevance again without detracting from the TC ladder?

How about a chance of a Trainer Hero?

Just a small chance to add some variety and keep the hope alive of something of value when 3* heroes become a little stale.

Nothing that’s going to panic the accountants at SG, we know they’re busy, busy people.

Anyway, whadya think?

4 Likes

I like it. Either that, or replace some of the useless levels of the TC with the ability to train troops and trainer heroes

1 Like

You have not offended; but English is the official language of the Forum. All other languages must post in the Foreign Languages section.

Please feel free to reply to me in PM (the green message) I will send to you. :slight_smile:

Ok. I say The best way to make the silver coin interesting is to have a chance to acquire the hero of the month. It is something easy to specify and does not change the structure of the game too much. It could be a lower percentage of possibility than in the case of epic vouchers, but it would make the silver voucher very much awaited.

3 Likes

Silver summons coins are of little use except to feed epic and legendary heros. What if you had the option to use a bunch of silver coins for an epic hero summon, or event summons. Perhaps 25 coins? Thoughts?

I’m saving my silver coins for the next Path of Valor. :slight_smile: 95 ready and waiting to go.

At this point, if I could trade 25 of them for a single Epic Hero Token… I don’t think I would. I want to make sure I can knock off the Path of Valor summon challenge without having to spend money to do it, and in all likelihood that would mean I’d get a 4* ascension mat instead of a few 3* feeders. No question about which I’d rather have.

Good gaming!

Is it true that there will be no more Path of Valor this 2020? I hope someone can help me get illuminated as I was hoarding gray tokens as much as 200+ when i finished POV II, now it has been reduced to 70ish. My heroes and troops need to feed, too.

And i like the idea of gray tokens exchangeable to epic hero tokens or even epic troop tokens, say 100 gray tokens for 1 EHT and 75 gray tokens for 1 ETT.

On another thread, I mentioned that I had came up with the sudden idea that they made a coin for Elemental Summons, either specific elements or useable for all of them. Since every other summon portal has their own token/coin for “free pulls,” they could introduce one that functions similar to the Silver Token or the Gold Tokens.

At best, the Elemental Tokens are easily as farmable as the Silver Tokens. And it’d get people to kinda use the Elemental Summons without needing to waste gems. (I’ve only used it roughly 3 times, pulling the hero I needed once or twice. I can’t remember how I got Cyprian, I think it was Elemental Summons)

You got my vote. I believe it’s time for a change.

I can see that working.

1 Like

I very much like this idea!

For me it would even be sufficient if would be possible to do a silver coin based 10x or 30x pull (or even a 100x pull).

Doing every pull manually makes my fingers hurt for good.
Just out of PoV II and 150 silver coins in stock.

I would trade even 100 toilet tokens for 1 eht. Even though its not a fair trade.

Add 1*~4* max trainers