Improve Flexibility Switching Emblem Class Between Heroes

My first post. I want to suggest that we be given more flexibility in switching emblem class between heroes.

Why not give us the option when resetting a class to simply transfer the class level to a new hero? No need to spend the resources again to re-level the hero.

If need be, limit how frequently this can be done. But it seems fair, at the very least, after a balancing occurs such as that announced in the near future for Telluria and other heroes.

I believe it takes 13.3 million food and 10.5 million iron to level a class to 20. I have chosen to focus on ONE hero for each emblem class. All of my classes have reached 19 or 20 now. The option to reset becomes very expensive to re-level a new hero in time, food, and iron costs. More important, it likely impacts multiple heroes.

For example, I identified Telluria as my primary nature emblem hero on all my attack teams for raids… As a result, I reset my class level 20 Kingston and in turn started leveling Killhare as my new fighter class. Now, let’s say in the balancing to come Telluria is nerfed

Based on that balancing/nerf, let’s say I want Kingston back as my nature emblem hero of choice. That is a very annoying process in time and resources to re-level Kingston back to 20 in addition to resources I ultimately wasted on Killhare. Plus, in this case, it’s driven by a nerf to Telluria out of my control.

Regardless of the specific situation, I think, as the game evolves, the need to alter the composition of your class heroes will be a continuous grind to re-level the new class heroes of choice. Not a fun process in my view.

A quality of life fix would be permitting re-class to happen by a straight transfer of level. For example, I switch fromTelluria to Clarissa as my level 20 Paladin and Killhare back to Kingston as my level 20 fighter.

Thoughts my fellows of the forum?

Nah, don’t think it’s necessary. There has to be a cost to do this or you could do it between raids, or between war hits etc.

One of the interesting things about this game is you have to commit to choices: who to level, who to emblem etc. Take that away and you delete a strategic layer that requires judgement, and the game in my opinion would be poorer for it

Nothing is new under havens:

1 Like

@Infinite- I agree. My thinking to solve that is then limit frequency to once per month.

I’ve seen some unbalance in the classes.

Some of us can’t spend emblems due to lack of heroes of some classes. But have heroes awaiting for that.

I’ve checked if there was any similar suggestion and I didn’t, so here is my idea:

Allowing full upgraded heroes to choose their class upon 2 categories: mystic and warriors:

An Ulmer could become: wizard, sorcerer, cleric, monk or druid.

An Azar could be Paladin, fighter, rogue, babarian or ranger.

Pros:

• More hero customization
  • Better class balance
    -More combat tactics.
    -More chances to take part in trials. (Emblemed heroes wouldn’t be able to take part in a trial apart their class)

Cons:

• May create some OP heroes and game tactics (full dodgers)

• Balance required.

I always get the same hero…lol

There are many complaints about the emblem system. A possible solution will be :

1. Take an existing hero
  2. convert his emblem type from X to Y
  3. This can be done in hero academy or some special event

This will bring more balance to the teams and will reduce tension around emblems.

1 Like