[Implemented -- V35] Practice Battles or Raids Against Teammates in Alliance [MASTER]

Im always wondering how good my Alliance team mates heros are.
it would be a good idea to have a random fight (un-ranked) just to try out your skills against them.

what you guys think? i think it will be fun and have a laugh or two about it.

The search button is put there with a reason. This idea was suggested many times before. Master thread

@zephyr1 merge?

2 Likes

I have been thinking on something like that, but not joust for fun, but to gain some extra xp. Of course if this will happen, it has to be controlled somehow, maybe 1 fight/day. Otherwise players have more free time, will leveling rapidly compared to players who can spend only half or 1 hour/ day for playing.

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

Option 1: Once a month all members of an alliance can fight against each other like a tournament. Alliance ranks are adjusted to the results until next month^^

Option 2: Two alliance members can challenge each other. Both agree on the stakes and accept the bet. Both can fight the otherā€™s team 3 times. The winner with the most victories gets the items.

Option 3: Just add a button next to the alliance membersā€™ profiles like ā€œtest fightā€, so not only other members can test your team, you can test it by yourself, too. This would help especially newer players to learn how to build good teams.

4 Likes

I like Option 3 (fight whenever I can/want to/RL allows)

3 Likes

great idea, option 3

1 Like

Option 3!! Awesome!!

1 Like

I thought an option of a civil war to test your defense or an attack team and get an accurate feedback or be able to tweak it a little bit. Even if only once a month or whatever (maybe during atlantis event).

Hi

Covered here

Flagged for merge

2 Likes

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

We need friendly challenges in this game! itā€™s simple you put a challenge in chat or something like that and a person from your alliance can click on it and you can both set up your defense and offense. We could learn so much from that in alliances. Also we need a practice arena 4 Titans and possibly raids. It would make alliances really helpful and it would bring more understanding and closeness to an alliance.

2 Likes

I would like to see a feature that enables members of the same alliance to fight friendly matches against each other. I know currently the game doesnā€™t include a 1vs1 feature and the defence team is always controlled by the CPU so Iā€™m afraid itā€™s quite difficult to realizeā€¦ But I hope weā€™ll be able to have something like that in a future.
Alliances are like little families and training would really help members to confront each otherā€™s strategies and ideas and especially improve in raids, titans and alliance wars. I feel more experienced players are a great support for newcomers in understanding the game.

There is an existing master thread concerning this matter.
Please go vote in the master thread concerning this discussion.

Thanks!

2 Likes

I and My alliance members are totally supporting this idea. Did anybody from the stuff replied to this topic?

What do you think of the idea of ā€‹ā€‹creating an alliance arena where you can play online with teammates and try out teams, heroes and strategies for wars?

sorry for my english

Hi Eldarami!

I merged your post to a thread where this idea has been requested heavily :slight_smile: Please add your vote at the top of this thread.

I thought I had an innovative idea

Does anybody know if there was ever a response on this from the devs? This would be a very welcome functionality I believe by most players and would be not only useful for testing attack teams or raid/war defenses, but also a lot of fun within the alliances. I cannot imagine it would be too much effort to code this into the game, but I may be wrongā€¦

Hi
Why are Alliance Wars?
And there are no wars between allies?
A little fun would not hurt us, or at least it would be fun.