[Implemented - V35] Implement Defense Team Testing. šŸ›”

Iā€™m sorry, 3 flags a month is not a good idea. 3 flags an hour would not even be satisfactory.

And Iā€™ve explained why unlimited is not likely to be supported.

I do wish we could practice on our defenses, but if unlimited is unlikely, and 3 per month is ridiculous, then we need to keep trying to come up with better ideas.

This is the first thing I missed when starting the game. Such a basic thing aswell.

If monetizing it is the hold up, then you could just include ā€œsandbox modeā€ in the VIP. Or charge a flat fee of 1000 gems to unlock the mode.
Itā€™s definitely something that is missing from the game thoughā€¦either through playing with yourself :blush: or through playing with other subscribed alliance members.

1 Like

Testing teams could be individual or with someoneā€™s heroes of the alliance. This would serve for the leader to assess how the defense of his alliance is built. It also serves for the player to evaluate and find the best alternative. I suggest 3 types: training - member x machine (without losing trophies); member x member (his heroes battling each other) and member x alliance (member battling with another member of the alliance)

Itā€™s a good idea, also I would suggest to add dueling feature, so you can link your new team to a guild chat and any of your comrads could challange youā€¦ Would help people to studdy heroes and choose anticlacess

Why not allow alliance members to attack another alliance members defense team for free, no rewards.

This would benefit both players for testing teams out.

Make it so this option is available to each player 2 or 3 times per day.

1 Like

I wish there was a place that we could set up our team and, for lack of a better description, Raid ourselves. No loot needs to be involved. It would just be good to see how our line-ups respond to attacks.

I have also wished to be able to see my line-up in action. If there is not an arena that we can ā€œattackā€ ourselves, it would be terrific to be able to watch a replay of Raids against our Defenses. It is always a mystery as to ā€œhowā€ our teams lose when all we see is a win or loss noted.

Iā€™ve been thinking about this for a while actually and am glad Iā€™m not alone!

I think in either case, what weā€™d like to see is a way for us to actually see how well our defense teams perform. My first idea as well was a ā€œplaybackā€ video that we could watch for each raid that happened against us (win or loss). Obviously this would take up a lot more data as this requires the game to record and store video of every single raid that happens, so may not be feasible.

Your first idea may be a lot more feasible I think. We cue into a lobby, add heroes to a defense team, and then raid ourselves. Maybe even the ā€œdefense teamā€ could just be a clone of our heroes so we can use those to also raid with because I know a lot of players use their best heroes for their raid defense.

Not sure weā€™ll ever see something come to pass, but I think this would be a fun way to really help players understand what strategies work well on raids and whatnot.

This idea was suggested many times before.

@zephyr1 merge?

1 Like

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

ye perhaps 3 a day, so 8h to fill one of them back up

I understand how a lot of these threads got merged into this one, it just seems like a ton of good ideas to build upon the original idea are in the comments and would likely get looked over, just curious if theres anyway to lump all the additional ideas into the original post, or some more organized way of easily finding those additional ideas because if they saw the original idea and decide to implement just that they may have missed a chance to make a good new feature an outstanding new feature

Edit: and maybe there is a forum feature im not aware of that would make this easy.

Please give us the ability to test fighting against our own defense team or a guild member. This will overall improve offensive and defense strategies. This is also a win for Small Giant because players will spend more time in-game and know where to spend resources on.

this has been heavily discussed and is even a current votable topic.

the search function is your friend.

@zephyr1 @JonahTheBard @Rook @littleKAF for merge

2 Likes

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

2 Likes

The idea is very simple, I hope to add one feature that I allowed me to play against my own team in order to rest the strangth and strategy of my defense team as I believe that this idea will help to identify the week/ strengths of my planned team.

Hope this idea will be welcomed Nd implemented, please.

Thanks and regards,