[Implemented V33 Update] Add Rainbow Flag Option for Alliance Banners / Pride Pin

How about a pentagram pin :thinking:

5 Likes

There’s a thread for that: I need a pentagram flag pin

3 Likes

Seen and posted on it thank you anyways :+1:

Back to the LGBT pin etc…

2 Likes

Do they have religious pins?

2 Likes

Sigh Alright, I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you’re really that naive, and not just trolling.

Reasons people want rainbow pins and banners:

a) For the same reason they have country flag pins and banners: people enjoy the solidarity of being part of a “tribe”.

b) For marginalized groups like the LGBT community, being able to identify others who will not judge us or harass us reduces stress and adds to the enjoyment of the game.

c) In a game like this, with a social element to it, it’s nice to be able to find a group where one can do normal, everyday things, like, say, mentioning one’s SO, without worry of being harrassed, judged, or ostracized.

14 Likes

Well said. There are plenty of alliances who are openly religious, openly political or just openly strange in their alliance name.

Everyone looks to fit into a community of like-minded people.

7 Likes

They would never!
This would be considered gay propaganda in Russia and there is a lot of russians playing

1 Like

I’m trying to avoid wandering into a charged debate here, but I’ll step in anyway (at my own risk).

I’m heterosexual myself (by birth, not by “choice” - not sure why anyone believes that a person can “choose” who they are attracted to?)… I personally have no problem at all with people of other sexual orientations. Why should it bother me? Other peoples’ personal lives literally have zero impact on my life.

Fly whatever flag you want to fly. :+1:

8 Likes

Just want to say well said and thank you.

Thank you. Well said.

Take a breath. Relax. Now go back to whatever you were doing.

YAAAAASSSS!!! I want this!

I would also love a hero that deals damage with rainbow glitter :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

FYI: I am hella gay

1 Like

Is your sexual orientation hip-hop? If so that’s pretty cool, we should hook up mate :wink::kissing_heart:

Also, did you attend the straight pride rally this year? JFC somethings in life are important to a specific group of people, let people have their things.

1 Like

THANK YOU! You said it perfectly​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart::rainbow::rainbow:

1 Like

Please ask them to make a GAY PRIDE flag (for alliance) and Gay Pride Pin (for profile)!!!

[I’m not allowed yet to make my own post]

3 Likes

Happy Pride month! Unfortunately, we still don’t have a Rainbow colors pin in 2020 to celebrate. Even though, there is many alliances in our game who would like that option to represent the LGBTQ COMMUNITY or just like rainbow. So please @Petri consider it & make this game look like a forward & open minded company.

7 Likes

+1 to still wanting rainbow background and pin

My alliance is LGBT + Allies (Gay Wolves, Gay Wolflings, Gay Cubs, Gay Pups). There are also plenty of other LGBT alliances, players that are allies, and people who generally just like rainbows.

8 Likes

YES PLEASE! #pridemonth

6 Likes

Happy Pride everyone!

Yes!! Please a rainbow pin!!! Show your colors!

6 Likes

Happy Pride! Yes I would love if SG could add this flag and pin for my LGBTQ friends!

6 Likes