[Implemented V33 Update] Add Rainbow Flag Option for Alliance Banners / Pride Pin

THANK YOU! You said it perfectly​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart::rainbow::rainbow:

1 Like

Please ask them to make a GAY PRIDE flag (for alliance) and Gay Pride Pin (for profile)!!!

[I’m not allowed yet to make my own post]

3 Likes

Happy Pride month! Unfortunately, we still don’t have a Rainbow colors pin in 2020 to celebrate. Even though, there is many alliances in our game who would like that option to represent the LGBTQ COMMUNITY or just like rainbow. So please @Petri consider it & make this game look like a forward & open minded company.

8 Likes

+1 to still wanting rainbow background and pin

My alliance is LGBT + Allies (Gay Wolves, Gay Wolflings, Gay Cubs, Gay Pups). There are also plenty of other LGBT alliances, players that are allies, and people who generally just like rainbows.

8 Likes

YES PLEASE! #pridemonth

6 Likes

Happy Pride everyone!

Yes!! Please a rainbow pin!!! Show your colors!

6 Likes

Happy Pride! Yes I would love if SG could add this flag and pin for my LGBTQ friends!

6 Likes

I support the rainbow flag request.

6 Likes

100% would ROCK the rainbow flag if it were available.

6 Likes

Happy Pride! 100% supported :rainbow:

6 Likes

I support this! :rainbow:

6 Likes

If seeing a rainbow pin causes people such rage that they leave them game, then they shouldn’t be playing in such a social environment in the first place.
We have a GLBTQ team, the Lesbian War Alliance.
We would LOVE to have a pin that represents a group that spans all over the world.

10 Likes

Dear E&P powers that be,

I have never Purchased a pin in-game before. I think they’re silly & unnecessary.

HOWEVER, if you would be so kind as to add a Pride 2020 pin option, I will forsake my commitment to pinlessness and buy one.

Love🌈,
Reesespieces

7 Likes

+1 would replace cat pin with rainbow pin in less than a heartbeat!

3 Likes

Rainbow pride pin please! It’s about time!!

3 Likes

I support this idea! Being a PLU, I’ll love to have rainbow pin and rainbow background. Please make this possible!

2 Likes

Thank you for ignoring this SG. I won’t forget.

Per V33 Release Notes:

With this, I will close this request thread.

9 Likes

FYI, the new rainbow pin is currently in the Shop

4 Likes

Cookie Settings