[Implemented - V35] Implement Defense Team Testing. šŸ›”

Please give us the ability to test fighting against our own defense team or a guild member. This will overall improve offensive and defense strategies. This is also a win for Small Giant because players will spend more time in-game and know where to spend resources on.

this has been heavily discussed and is even a current votable topic.

the search function is your friend.

@zephyr1 @JonahTheBard @Rook @littleKAF for merge

2 Likes

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

2 Likes

The idea is very simple, I hope to add one feature that I allowed me to play against my own team in order to rest the strangth and strategy of my defense team as I believe that this idea will help to identify the week/ strengths of my planned team.

Hope this idea will be welcomed Nd implemented, please.

Thanks and regards,

Similar threads include

And

You can very occasionally fight yourselfā€¦

:astonished:

Why isnā€™t this a regular feature of the game? Everybody should be forced to fight their own doppelganger at least once. Should be like the last watchtower you have to defeat in season one.

(Oh I would SO kick my own ā– ā– ā– ā€¦ any time, any place, buddy!)

I actually played a game before where one of the final stages required you to fight a computer controlled version of your own character. Unfortunately for the players, the AI in that game was considerably more intelligent than the E&P AIā€¦ basically, it was much smarter and reacted much faster than youā€¦ only way to win was to exploit your own weaknesses against yourself. It was both illuminating and also oddly satisfying.

1 Like

100% agree! :+1:
Very interesting idea!

That is a fantastic idea. This is my first time on the forum so sorry if Iā€™m in the wrong spot. I think another missing tool is a defensive score during wars. The offensive points list is great but it would be nice to see how many points your unit gave up as well as how many times you were attacked. Iā€™m always checking my points against average at the end of the war. Iā€™ve always been a defensive minded person. So like others have said, we need more tools to rate our defense. But most importantly I want to thank everyone on the small giant team. They have put together the best phone based game I have ever played. Im a product of the early 80s so ive been a gamer nerd for over 30 years and for the past 2 years this is the only game I have on my phone. Sorry for the little off subject tangent. Thank you all. Have an awesome dayā€¦ or night

Why not give Allianz War a test in the 24 hours of preparation?
Then the alliance could optimize itself in defense.
The same conditions as in war only against your own alliance.
The defense team remains the same during the test phase.
However, it is possible to switch the defense Team befor the correct Allianz War.

100% agree on this idea

What does the community think of the developers creating some kind of sparing option? I think it would be so cool, and helpful to be able to raid our own defense teams. Not only do I think a sparing option would be great for practice, it would also help people decide which of their heroes would be the best to use on their defense team. Would love to know what everyone thinks.

Whoops! Didnā€™t realize this topic was already being discussed! Nice to see others would like to see this option implemented.

Iā€™m pretty sure 99% of us here would like to see that happen, itā€™s been discussed here for probably as long as Iā€™ve been posting here. :smile:

While Iā€™m not holding my breath to see it happen anytime soon? This is actually one of the few suggestions here that would not cause SG to lose any potential revenue, soā€¦ maybe it could happen some day.

Wow, 99% huh? Sorry I was late to the discussion, must have been busy living my life.

Ohh, zing!

Guess you misunderstood me. I was actually agreeing with you, and confirming that yes, many others here would also like that option. I wasnā€™t making fun of you for not having read it already.

1 Like

Sorry about that. Thought you were be sarcastic. Forgive me.

No worries. Sometimes I am being sarcastic. I donā€™t expect everyone to be ā€œin the loopā€ on the forum stuffs. Most of the people who play this game never read the forum. I was just confirming that yes, itā€™s a cool idea. It has been brought up several times before, and never once do I recall anyone saying ā€œno, I donā€™t want that optionā€. Practically any other subject on this forum can quickly turn into a heated debate. But I think weā€™re mostly unanimous in supporting the idea of being able to test our teams against each other, or even against ourselves. It would be an awesome training tool, and very helpful in terms of setting up our own teams.

Closing this topic as the idea has been implemented in V35 update:

2 Likes