[Implemented - V35] Implement Defense Team Testing. 🛡

Creating a way to test your defense team’s setup would be amazing. We should be able to battle our own defense team to test the way it’s setup and how they work and look like together.

Anyone agree this would be amazing!?

Love this game…:slight_smile:

I like this idea. Voted.

14 Likes

Thanks very much! I would love to see what it can do by testing it.

Let’s spread the word and hopefully get this implemented! Would be awesome. I personally think it shouldn’t cost anything to test your defense team too.

2 Likes

I would absolutely love a practice area.

1 Like

Sounds great! Vote it so we can get some eyes on it! :slight_smile:

Yeah… I have my own stronghold. My heroes live in there why not practice fight them…

1 Like

Great idea. I don’t think this has en suggested before. It’s not the same as intra-alliance jousting, just you raiding yourself. Solid idea.

5 Likes

I would like to fight, in exercise mode against, a customizable team. So i could select heroes and set their levels, and decide if i m going to up them or not.
Example, i have yunnan but i don t want to up 4.80 just for test (and lose shields … )

I can t vote i don t have button “vote”

2 Likes

Great idea ! I second that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yep! I agree with YOU, guys! Voted!

2 Likes

This could be done where 1 of our 5 teams challenges another one of our remaining 4 teams.

Nice to test heros out and Chevy to see who works best with who.

Like it.

Can’t vote as I am out.

3 Likes

It would be nice to be able to attack my own defense team to practise, optimize and judge changes… . I should of course not loose cups when loosing against my own defense team :wink:

1 Like

Much needed feature! Something where you have 10 slots with in set being on top where you could build your defensive team and the bottom 5 your attack team.

I would really use this feature and would go so far to say as this is a “needed” feature!

2 Likes

Guyyyysss, pleaaaasse. Use the search

Please @petri @rook

4 Likes

Thanks :):slight_smile: thought for a second that you were calling me out lol. I thought I was the first to say something about this haha

merged thread. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I do think it would be also great to be able to view the raids against you - which teams did better and why - was it a lucky board, or is there really a counter you haven’t thought of… I think lack of visibility into your defense potential is a great waste of strategy planning in the game. People are rating the heroes on defense etc. but there’s really no solid tool to actually test it and compose a solid defense. Greatly overlooked aspect of the game, especially that there’s so much focus on the opposite (attacking).

3 Likes

I’m glad this is already a topic being voted upon. I would love to see this feature. Simply relocating a hero on a team can make a big difference. This is extremely hard to determine from winning or losing since the strength of your opponent is based on how many trophies they have and the fact you cannot view the attacking team.

1 Like

Id like to be able to fight my own heroes to better test and tune the positioning and selection of heroes in my defence team.

1 Like