Imagine you have to design the next batch of costumes, what heroes and specials do you go for?

Not every idea needs to be a problem that needs to be solved. In this case, I could make the argument that the problem that is being “solved” is that these heroes don’t have costumes yet, and the solution would be to add these costumes in some form or another. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I agree as @Olmor, this should be collection of ideas, not voting option yet also perhaps it should be considered for possible merge with an existing similar topic as suggested by @Olmor

@zephyr1 kindly check

1 Like

I like the idea of Obakan being someone who protects himself with a Riposte, not his allies. The costume idea is that he protects his allies by forcing the enemy to target him first, hence the single-target riposte.

This, I agree with. I think Leonidas being able to hit 3 targets (for slightly reduced damage and less mana reduction) is a valid change to his skillset that would make for a good costume. The lowered overall benefits in exchange for more target variety is a good tradeoff as well. :slight_smile:

I think adding any more than the Brittle effect would give Thorne a lot more utility than his base costume. I think I’m already pushing it with the lack of revive.

If we all agree that this should be collections of ideas, I see no reason to dissect individual idea.
It would seem better to allow the free flow of all ideas

My idea of additional skill is not taking brittle effect into consideration but to add the suggested additional to the hero’s original skill.

Little John should become a barbor. He would shave the mana of a random enemy to zero.

We know additional Costumes are an inevitability eventually, so the “solution” @Allurex is looking for will come eventually.

In the meantime, it doesn’t hurt to speculate or suggest ideas.

That could be ok in Ideas & Feature Requests, but since there’s already a thread for the exact same topic, and it’s a current thread, this will be merged to be part of it.

2 Likes

Wow. That would be great. Good idea.

(He’s so weak and useless as he is, that would, at least, be fun to play and a little help for the other 4 allies…)

1 Like

Kadilen
Class: sorcerer

Deals 200% damage to all enemies
All allies get +74% defense against special skills for 3 turns
All Ice enemies get -44% defense for 3 turns

Azlar
Class: druid

Deals 80% damage to all enemies
All enemies get 1020 damage over 4 turns
Summons a Lion Minion for each ally with 15% HP and 5% attack inherited from the caster

Justice
Class: rogue

Deals 260% damage to all allies
All enemies get -100% accuracy for 4 turns
Miss also applies to offensive Special Skills

I love your ideas. I think the “brittle” effect would be better with a fire hero, since all the resurrecters are nature. Would be a great counter to MN

My ideas for new costumes:
Kashhrek costume special
Swamp Mirror
-recovers 30% hp to all allies
-all allies reflect all status effects and 115% damage and block other negative effects from Fire specials back to the attacker

1 Like

Sabina: Costumed to look like a purple Poison Ivy and switch to Druid Class. Heal over Time, Dispel all buffs and Attack debuff. Stats toughened up in a similar way to Melendor.

Wu Kong: Costume look and hero class TBD. Gambler’s stance attack buff combined with a dysfunctional Heal over Time buff. If Wu Kong makes someone miss on attack, they get a 5% healing effect instead.

Thorne: Costumed to look like an older Wilbur, hero class Sorcerer. SS to be named after an old fart joke. Target and nearby enemies take X% damage and get a SS defense debuff.

2 Likes

Came up with a new idea this morning.Thorne definitely needs some improvement.

Thorne:
Class: Wizard
Freeze hit: Does 420% damage to one enemy and minor damage to nearby enemies. The targets can’t gain mana or use special skills for 1 turn.

This is a unique combo we haven’t seen so far. Either mana is stopped or the use of skills but not in combination.Would be very interested to use this. Though I don’t have Thorne.

Thorne:

Class: Fighter
Icecold Shatter
Deals 400% damage to target and minor damage to nearby enemies
Target and nearby enemies has -35% def against Ice.

Most of the new costumes from beta have this really cool opposite world thing going, but there’s on that doesn’t–Domitia.

How about instead of having Domitia steampunk mode be yellow defense up on three (like day job Domitia), it gets changed to dark defense down on three opponents?

How flipping cool would that be?? She’d get my mats and I’d spend money chasing her if featured. Like an ultra-sylish alternative version of Panther.

1 Like

The job has been taken by premium panther. This might reduce people spending to get panther imo. Don’t think SG wanna do that

1 Like

They made Frida didn’t they? We could use a second dark defense down.

1 Like

Having a beat down version of Panther would be nice, imo that wouldn’t stop the chase after Panther due to her fast mana.

Although Frida is HotM,

…couldn’t figure such premium skill on any classic, however masquerade portal doesn’t appear classic in terms of gems!

Elemental defense down so far taken by premium or hotm.

No tc20 heroes have the ability to elemental def down, but if SG hear your wish and they make it come true, that would be great of course, especially for FTP players

At 350 a pull costume is pretty darn premium. Especially at the summon clip for a legendary. Way higher acquisition cost on steampunk Domitia than Nordri or Jackal.

So any design ideas come close to actual designs?