Image design details of Jove and Fortuna

I didn’t expect that this design would go online so soon. These are two of them. The rest is expected to wait for next year.
Add some details that can’t be seen clearly in small drawings
没想到这套设计这么快就上线了,这是其中的两位,剩下的估计要等明年了。补上一些小图看不清的细节设计.

https://www.artstation.com/liubenyang

35 Likes

Oh those designs were from you, awesome. I like Jove’s design a lot

4 Likes

In this set of themes, my most satisfied image has not been launched yet, ha ha.

5 Likes

Waiting for that day to come :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Many small details are hard to see after zooming out

17 Likes

details

16 Likes

ahhh no wonder the design is so spectacular. 原来 you are the artist who draw them

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

really love all ur artworks, very detail and very well crafted, awesome and really love it, good job as always @BaiMingCG

can’t wait to see the rest of masquarade heroes you drew

8 Likes

Thank you. Every hero in this theme has a lot of details. I can share them with you after all of them are online. Ha ha

16 Likes

yeah, your artwork is stellar, and i believe the rest of the masquarade heroes are awesome too

like clash of knight and 3 kingdoms heroes which also drawn by you, the artwork really pleasing to the eyes and i can sense the artist who draw them is a professional :+1:

3 Likes

Can the mods give @Bai_Ming a title in this forum?

12 Likes

Wow that’s awesome @Bai_Ming

3 Likes

As always, your work is incredible Bai_Ming. I want all of these new heroes juste because they are amazing to see !

4 Likes

I’ve played for nearly two years, and none of my heroes have won

Ha ha, I hope you can get the hero you want!

2 Likes

Awesome artwork @Bai_Ming. These were some great art in game and fortuna artwork is amazing. Sometime I feel like to get some hero’s just because of artwork.

7 Likes

@Bai_Ming You are my favourite E&P artist! Your artworks are always top-notch, you have a nice style and you pay attenction to the details. I love all of your artworks in the game and I wish you could draw all the heroes for SG.

6 Likes

I like your artwork @Bai_Ming.
They are like Zeus and Hera wearing masks. :grin:
For the initial concept of Fortuna, did she have 2 elements (dark and water)?
Could this be a sign that SG will make a hero with a combination of 2 elements in the future. :thinking:

2 Likes

Fortuna’s original design was shield and spear! A masked goddess who balances defense and attack

3 Likes

Thank you, haha,
here are so many heroes in SG that one person can’t draw them all.

3 Likes

I would like to second this @Dudeious.Maximus @littleKAF

Great design @Bai_Ming no wonder I like them so much! :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Really nice artworks again @Bai_Ming :slight_smile:

You have great talent on drawing these images.

I am looking forward to see the rest of the Masquarade heroes :slight_smile:

3 Likes