I'm seeing Red

I’m stuck on deciding which red hero to make my next project. I’m a p2p mostly so I do summon fairly regularly but only been playing for a bit over a year so the roster isn’t stacked. I have the rings if I go with a 5*. Emblems aren’t an issue because I really won’t have any to put on any of my options.

For some reason I can’t make polls. Not sure why, but I have to go the long way.

Relevant max red roster:
Elizabeth, C. Vanda, Tyr
C. Gormek, Ferant, C. BT, Aodhan, Cillian, C. Colen, Wilbur

Options:
4* = Eichbelborg, Sumle, Lancelot, 2nd cillian/ferant/aodhan
5* = Russell, Jean-Francois, Yang Mai, Khagan, Reuben, or 2nd Elizabeth/Tyr

Anyone have thoughts?

I’d max Russell if you had another burn hero. Hard decision you have there

The only one of your 5* that I have after playing for over 3 years is Khagan.

I do have occasional issues with Tyr…dude revives enough without his special active, then when activated, is a major pain.

Elizabeth is also annoying.

The other 5* red options I dont see a lot on defense, or if I do, they dont cause me many issues.

I have Lancelot and Sumle maxed, and rarely bring them out. I do use Sumle during 4* tournaments paired with Falcon and Wilbur. Really does some damage when the hits connect.

1 Like

I’m not thrilled with any option.

None of them will make my defense team. I’m currently running reverse with Frigg-Krampus-Elizabeth-Freya-Odin.

C. Colen is my only existing burn hero.

I would just hold off. In 2-3 months you might end up getting lucky

1 Like

I should also mention that I am sitting on 12 rings, so I have some room should I get lucky in the near future.

Even better. Almost forgot that the Soul Exchange is coming up. So you might be able to find a Red there too.

Very true. Thank you for reminding me of the exchange. I hadn’t thought of that.

Hes cool :green_heart::+1:

2 Likes

Lancelot for his mana generation and + attack

Or 2nd wilbur - as he’s one of the best heroes in the game in my opinion

Or as @Dudeious.Maximus suggests 2nd Ferant

I’ll max a second Wilbur and Cillian :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh thanks i didnt see had one maxed already …

@nonserviam1 Actually Maybe Eichbelborg def down is always handy MT and all…also a fan of kaghan paired with wilbur n bt can do damage

1 Like

Lancelot, then Eichbelborg. I have swapped eich for wilbur in my gree titan team and noticed better scores.

Not enamored by the 5 star choices but do use my JF a lot. And he’s king for buff booster tournies.

In my honest opinion, I would focus on Eichbelborg and Lancelot first. And you won’t be disappointed with either of those two.
You have some good duplicates that would help in war and tower events etc. but my focus has always been variety.
Of your 5*, I find Jean-Francois useful in a Red colour stack and Khagan useful in fast war and against the Titan.
Whichever heroes you choose good luck

1 Like

I would definitely start with the 4* heroes.
Lance is nice and Eichelborg a good Titan hero, maybe even some of the dupes.

Your 5* heroes I have all max beside Reuben who is at 3.70 and Elizabeth which I don’t have at all.

By far the most action sees khagan. A beast for events, extremely good for rush and I also use him for other wars and normal pvp.

Second most action probably sees Mai. Good Titan hero and sometimes for war/pvp, but mostly for her element link paired with at least usable damage.

Russell most of the time don’t see Action at all. I just can’t really fit him into a team, would be probably different with for example gravemaker or Emilio but without something much faster and a lot of burn damage he just adds to little.

Jf was good but is now mostly benched. Sometimes use him during war against def down heavy teams…

So depending on what you favor or need to improve the most I would say:
Titan/myth Titan = yang Mai
Rush/events = khagan
Pvp/war = second Elizabeth

2 Likes

Since rings are not an impediment, put me down as being for Liz #2. She can function effectively both offensively and defensively. She also works as both a great tank or flank for both wars and raid defense, especially if you run a blue tank in war/raid defense.

1 Like

Wait till soul exchange if you have enough dupes. Else I like Russell. His never miss is useful for me and he plays every war. Fully emblemed Russell can one shot a enemy with Wu or any other attack buffer.
You will never take out Liz form your def. So dont stress on defense aspect. I like JF too but he is not as strong in the current meta. But i use him now and then with Russell against frigg and morel centric def

It really depends on how you play imho. I would level a second Ferant instantly without hesitation personally.