I'm relatively new. Need a piece of advice

Grevle is a good/ very good 3*, but I think that for those provinces you already need some 4* heroes to work with. Rigard is a must from my point of view (I still use him almost every raid, though I have almost 10 maxed 5* and over 20 other 4*) and you can also max 2 green 4* or 1 green and 1 Holy.

In my opinion, considering the heroes you have, I’d do Almur and Skittleskull. Almur will serve you a long time, as a fast elementa defense down. Skittleskull is not so great, but he seems to be the only other 4* offensive hero you have beside Almur.

2 Likes

Thank you!

Yes, i can max two green, one yellow (im not fond of anastasia or hu tao) and one purple. My initial idea was to max Melendor but im maxing Rigard and BT too so they are 3 healers and no damage dealer. So maybe Almur is the right choice here.

Grevle is easier to max, id love to give him a shoot first, ive read really good reviews about him even in raids vs 5 star teams

1 Like

The overheal is invaluable, and he has become my go-to 3* healer whenever I need one. Great in 3* tournaments and events. I don’t think you’ll regret maxing him at all.

He’s an over healer and any over healer has a place. But as you go deeper he is still only a 3* but if you are prepared to use items as you go you can keep him going so he can fire and start to buff everyone.

He’s a gem of a 3*. I used him in the last rare event to get me into the top 1000. His overhead and attack buff is magic.

2 Likes

I think I’d do Melendor ahead of both. Almur is great for titans and mono green teams, but OP doesn’t seem to be at that point yet. I get what OP is saying about maxing so many healers, but those dudes are all still everyday workhorses for most players, so might as well develop them now and wait for more effective hitters to come than waste mats on stopgaps like Skittleskull.

Skittleskull is just bad. I tried really hard to make her relevant somewhere, and the best I could do was against Ursena on hard mode, where her attack down was key, because I didn’t yet have a hero like Scarlett who brought that to the table. And if survivability is a problem, my CB Skittleskull (no emblems) has a defense of 630-ish. My Grevle LB+17 has a defense of 805! Both are slow mana, but you don’t even have to time overheal to make it effective. Plus, it requires no unfarmable mats to max Grevle.

1 Like

Thank you all! I wish i got gilinbursti from Valhalla but no luck this time. I will keep those orbs for the moment hoping a better yellow 4 star.
I will do Baltazar and then max Grevle.
The green stuff i will think about it a little more. I think i will max Almur and Melendor, who to pick first i dont know yet. Im sure the first 4 star i will max is rigard. He has really beefy stats and can be my main healer for a while.

2 Likes

And when you get his costume he will play quite happily with all your 5*'s. Mine gets extensive usage. As healer he is only second to my Ariel.

Excellent advice dude. :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

1 Like

Hello everyone. I have maxed Grevle and he helped me a lot to finish season 1, advance in Valhalla and complete the rare event from circus. I got close to finish the epic one too but stage 10 overpowered all my rares.

I made to pull Marcel. I see hes a kind of tiburtus/grimm for green. Should i level him instead of Almur? I think almur is probably better due to his fast speed however Marcel has better stats and may be better, at first glance, in general pve but titans.

What do you think?

1 Like

Almur is better when you have other greens, they don’t need to have damage dealing specials because tiles will also deal much more damage.

I would probably max Marcel first, he have very good stats and will be more usefull in multiple colors teams.

1 Like

I´d suggest you to level Melendor, if Grevle has helped you. Melendor is simple but great. Not only for his massive healing but also for dispelling, you will need some dispellers to advance in events, maps and raiding.

About Almur and Marcel, I´d suggest you to raise both to 3.60, they will be great even at that level. If you fight not very strong titans they working together will improve greatly your scores. Main use of Almur is nature defense down, but the max hp depletion can help you when facing tanks like custome Kashrek.

Im not sure about leveling Melendor yet. I know hes really good(although i wish i had his costume) i find that i need a big hitter too because i have others good healers who i will level soon.

Already leveled (just healers)

Belith plus costume (dispel)
Grevle
Hawkmoon plus costume

Im maxing too Rigard and Boldstuk. Now with Kiril i can decide better if maxing him or grimm or sonya.

About greens, Melendor is good but super squishy without costume(my emblemed grevle is sturdier). So maybe a good option if i want another dispel besides Belith is maxing Sonya-Rigard-BT-Marcel

I agree with maxing Marcel first in this case, his defense down will have more of an impact without color-stacking than Almur’s elemental defense down, at least now while you are building your bench

Here the team ive used to finish season 1 and the importance to focus on 3 star first. In fact my high leveled 4 star is just Boldtusk who is lvl 3.60.

Screenshot_20211004-103554_Empires

Thank you for all the tips you gave me

4 Likes

I have a question for you guys. I have pulled Tettukh and Griffin today. So, i have just 4 compasses and 4 gloves so that i can only max 4 epics.

Red (3 HB)

Gormek
Boldstuk

Blue (3 capes)

Kiril
Frank and costume
Sonya

Green (8 shields)

Marcel
Almur
Melendor
Telttukh

Purple (8 trap tools)

Rigard

Yellow (6 orbs)

Hu tao
Griffin
Anastasia

I think this month we have mount ulmer and frost so i will reach 4 hidden blades and 4 warm capes.

I was thinking about maxing /Rigard-Boldstuk-Marcel and Telttukh/

I think its not that good to double greens instead of maxing another colour like blue or yellow but i think both marcel and telttukh are really useful. For example Telttukh’s silence to beat those harder leveles for events and quest.

what do you think? im missing that much for not leveling Kiril or frank/grimm and griffin?

Tettukh and Marcel are both very usefull and worth max early.
Rigard is must have.
I would max Kiril over Boldtusk, Kiril gives lower attack buff but his defensive buff will be more helpfull in my opinion, and their healing is pretty much the same.

3 Likes

Agree with all of this. Both Tettukh and Marcel will really improve you greens and Tettukh is great with that silence as well. Can be a life saver. You have Almur as well so suddenly you are looking at a really hitty green team too. One of the things I found starting out was how my offensive teams would ebb and flow as I got other heroes that made a difference

You get Boldtusk, Marcel, Almur, Tettukh & 1 other - your choice for flavour - I like Griffin or Sonya myself in that sniper role and you’ll start to see some synergy and damage building.

Then you can work on the other healers (always good for variety, they do different things)

You are heading in a good direction

3 Likes

Thanks Radar. That surprised me a bit! But you are right. The only problem with this is that im lacking red hitters and short in red heroes. On the other hand my blues grimm, frank or sonya are good candidates to improve my offensive.

Hehe thanks ! Yes, my greens and Blues are looking really good. On the other hand my purples look a little bit lackluster. I wish i pull good ones any soon

My advice is stop spending now. You’ll thank me later.

1 Like

Haha thanks but really i just spend a little here and there to get some good epics. I cant even spend tons as others (like chasing 5 stars) just cheap offers and when i can.

1 Like