I'm NEVER coming back! See you tomorrow! Vent thread

@Sarah2 I can beat this story. I heard of an alliance whose leadership made a big stink about unused war flags. Two wars later leadership kicks someone out of the alliance during war! Six flags gone.

2 Likes

OMG!
OK you win - that’s just ludicrous :exploding_head:

1 Like

I hope you are OK now. Virtual :hugs:s.

Oops way off topic. Intermission over. As you were… :wink:

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Sabotage, embezzlement! I was sworn to secrecy, but the marketing team sent me this link:
M.I.A. - Paper Planes - YouTube

1 Like

You have just officially made this game no fun. I want to thank you for stealing not only my money, but the money of all those that feel the same way. Thank you for destroying the fun.

2 Likes

Yep. Another vent thread.

4 Likes

It’s not really stealing if you wilfully give it to them.

The odds are the odds. We get what we get.

But yes, one for the vent thread

2 Likes

Hello! EMP ■■■■ You! Over two Monats, i dont have Damaszenerklinge. What SG want? All days i pulls Heros, but i can’t IT Level Up. Why i pay many money for New Heros, but i can’t Level Up. I think, SG have a head drob… Over one yaer, today, i have gunivere in the Akademie, fine, but SG, i Call you, give me and the others, elements to Level, please. Or you… No, i give you nothing money in the next time!

Nope…never said anything like that. I said the developers and programmers have taken the fun right out of this game. Nope I will still play. But nothing like I have. You all disrespect players that have played for a long time. You disrespect those who put time and money into this game. I don’t raid anymore and I opted out of war. So yes I will continue on…but not for the reasons you all think. Have a great day

2 Likes

@Seahks123

Eh??? What did i do? I did not disrespect you. All i did was recognize your thread or post that it is a vent thread.

1 Like

Cookie Settings