I'm NEVER coming back! See you tomorrow! Vent thread

Guy uses curse words, calling other losers, and wonders why his posts are getting hidden while claiming to have read ToS more than rest of us mortals… :thinking::thinking::thinking:

This forum has normal censorship and moderation, nothing unusual or different from other forums. If you feel like screaming and throwing curses at others, maybe a walk outside could help ?

1 Like

OMG!! Where did you see that. I can see it is me but it just looks hilarious. I don’t know why, but I can’t believe I said that which I apparently did!

Your observation is spot on dude.

Thank you.

:+1:

2 Likes

OK… So I’m warring in a friend’s alliance, Been there a couple of weeks. A random player asks to join as they’re looking for a more active alliance, so a team mate accepts them.

One week in, the player regularly hits the titan, occasionally chats in game, war flags used. As we approach the two week mark… Titan hits become sporadic, no more chatting in game…

I log in to do my war hits and this player, who can’t be named has left the alliance… No war flags used. :angry: Like, wtf?!

Why?! Do people really enjoy being a complete moron?! Baffled.

Aghhhhhhh! Some people :rage::dizzy_face::exploding_head:

5 Likes

I’ve been looking for this for hours. That comment was a sideways stab at SG for being money mean on outsourced labour. Consider Petri for example. Community relations manager; posts here maybe twice a month? My guess is he earns a 100,000 Euro plus per year? Moderators and that facebook guy get to do do it for the good of the planet? Equal work, equal pay. I don’t care where you are or where you came from. They should be paid. It should be secret, but they should be properly compensated for their true value…

3 Likes

commiserations @Sarah2 :frowning: that is extremely rude and irresponsible of them… missing war flags could still be explained by just being busy, but leaving the alliance is an active act…

2 Likes

And then we had another player not use any of their war flags either. What’s worse, is that player made a forum thread a couple of weeks ago in alliance recruitment looking for a more active alliance and was inundated with others :sweat:. Recruiting members from the forum used to be foolproof. Alas :woman_shrugging:t2:

FWIW we won the war even with 12 unused flags. Just shows the calibre of the players in my friend’s alliance - outstanding!

3 Likes

A happy ending for the war, at least!! and now… the bad team players have revealed themselves!

1 Like

That’s me, I forgot to take my heart medication for a few days and couldn’t get out of bed at 1 am to do anything useful. I tried. :frowning_face:

2 Likes

The subtext to my autobiography “Memoirs of a Gigolo”

1 Like

Don’t inject humour into a vent thread! That has to be inappropriate. :laughing:

1 Like

I suppose I could have used that as a byline instead. :rofl:

1 Like

you shouldn’t have to get out of bed at 1am :frowning: (although it is one of the challenges of being spread out against multiple time zones… ) hope you’re feeling better!

1 Like

I’m normally fine with it, just clearly not reliably. I actually spent my time last night trying to get rid of lung fluid that induced extreme nausea and a feeling of insane breathless panic. I realised I hadn’t taken my heart meds for 3 days, 0/10 would recommend. :slightly_smiling_face:

:frowning: oh gosh, had no idea!! glad you are better now though!! taking heart meds is 10/10 :slight_smile:

@Sarah2 I can beat this story. I heard of an alliance whose leadership made a big stink about unused war flags. Two wars later leadership kicks someone out of the alliance during war! Six flags gone.

3 Likes

OMG!
OK you win - that’s just ludicrous :exploding_head:

1 Like

I hope you are OK now. Virtual :hugs:s.

Oops way off topic. Intermission over. As you were… :wink:

2 Likes

Sabotage, embezzlement! I was sworn to secrecy, but the marketing team sent me this link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewRjZoRtu0Y&list=RDMM&index=6

1 Like

You have just officially made this game no fun. I want to thank you for stealing not only my money, but the money of all those that feel the same way. Thank you for destroying the fun.

2 Likes

Yep. Another vent thread.

4 Likes